Thursday Weighers

Wendyswoo said:
+6lb for me :cry::eek:

It'll come off, Hun!

+0.5lbs for me :( goodness knows what it would have been if I hadn't been to the gym!

Oops, forgot to "report in"...

I STS this week which is a shock after I more or less went through an entire iceland party deserts platter myself on boxing day along with 2 large sausage rolls, a quarter of a large pork pie and about half a tube of pringles...

worth every bite but now I have to wait until june for another "bad week" ( my birthday.. I'm having the week off plan and intend to enjoy it.. )..

I put 5lbs on last night, although it was over 2 weeks. I'm waving goodbye to 2010 with a good sw day today...my first in 2 weeks!

Starting again tomorrow, lookin forward to it and dreading it!! Have my best friends wedding in June 2010 and I'm bridesmaid!! So here goes again

I think I've been missing in action for a couple of weeks so not sure when I last updated!

I was 13st 12, then the thurs wi day before Xmas eve I had a gain of 2lb, between Xmas and new year I fluctuated between 14st 1 and 13st 12, I wi each day, I know I know but I'm happy that way.

Wi today 13st 13 so all in all a 1lb gain over the Xmas/new year period so I'm pretty pleased with that!

Good Luck everyone!! I think I have lost... But who know how much! Will check in tonight :) x

1.5lbs on for me - but with Auntie Flo arriving today and my cold (where I devoured syns as if they were going out of fashion), I'm okay with that.

Good luck all you other Thursday weighers! Here's to joining you all in losses next week.

xx

I'm now doing a fish week I think and hoping it will make a big difference

0.5 lb of this week very happy with thats after new years as went away and was very bad and have found it difficult all week to get back on plan im gonna do speed food week with lots of scan bran just had 5 scan bran with 5 dairy lea light a and b box got enough for 4 days worth oh and melon ive got 1 and a half pounds to go for 2.5 stone award :D

Back