Thursday Weighers

Dreading tonight ... my jaws haven't stopped since NYE! I'm hoping tonight gives me the kick up the backside I need to get back on plan!

Lost 2lbs and got my half stone :) x

Really stuck to the plan over New year and got back to the Gym - Lost 4 ib this week. Really pleased!

Congrats on the loses guys, some great results!

1.5lb on for me, as expected. So looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Been back pounding the streets again this week and doing some weights resulting in a 7.5 lbs loss, feel a lot more positive going into this week than i did this time a week ago!
Hope everyone has a great week.

Rick

Gained 6.5lb but that is over 2 weeks as last week's class was cancelled. Very happy with that as it included my birthday stuffed crust pizza (haven't had one since I started SW in September), Christmas and New Year. I see it as just over 2lb per event and the whole lot will be gone by the end of the month. Looking forward to next week :)

I lost 1.5lbs this week.
Happy as I havent been perfect this week.
Havent been bad exacty but havent been counting my syns or anything. Yays. =)

Hi team Thursday!

My first weigh in since 16 December last night, due to a mixture of class cancellations (weather) and Christmas/New Year hols....and...I only gained 1lb! I am really pleased with this esp as we have just celebrated the New Year in Cornwall (a cheeky cream tea and all that!). Got to really focus now - want to get to target by beginning of June for next hols. Have a good week everyone.

lost 2.5lbs last night, chuffed as only gained 1lb over xmas :) last week, so seems I'm back on track! :D

Back