Thursday Weighers

Hi I'm new to all this so only getting used to posting messages. I lost 7 pounds last night at my first weigh in. This is the easiest diet I have ever followed . I love the recipes and made quite a few this week.

Well done Skinny 2011, 7lb is amazing.

I will be a Thursday weigher, with my first weight in next week (since re-joining SW). Looking forward to posting what will hopefully be successful results.

ok so here i am back again!! got lost there for a while and now im back with avengance!!! lol so i hadnt been to group since errm beginning of dec i think, and since then i have put on....... 8lbs ahhhhhh lol cant complain i ate rings round myself and really enjoyed xmas! anyway that was last year! im 13 lbs from target now and im ganna do it! whoo hooo watch me gooooooo!

-1.5 for me, it's a start on the xmas gain!

Hi team Thursday!

My first weigh in since 16 December last night, due to a mixture of class cancellations (weather) and Christmas/New Year hols....and...I only gained 1lb! I am really pleased with this esp as we have just celebrated the New Year in Cornwall (a cheeky cream tea and all that!). Got to really focus now - want to get to target by beginning of June for next hols. Have a good week everyone.

Well done you!!!!

2lb off this week. I was hoping for a little more, I thought I had been good til I added my syns up - just shy of 240 I think it was!

Having a 100% week now this week.

Go team Thursday!

New here, I'm following the plan at home at the moment (work too mad for a group yet). I've set Thurs as my weigh in day and have lost 7 lbs in week 1 and am delighted! Good luck everyone - I'm off to make a sw fry up!

End of the first week of SW. Very nervous for the WI tonight, don't feel like I've lost anything cos I've eaten a tonne of pasta and potatoes but have been very good and stuck to the plan!

Fingers crossed!

Great losses everyone - and never mind, Roxy. There are lots of reasons why a half-pound can go on. Good luck for next week when I'm sure he and lots of his pals will have vanished!

-2lbs for me (but last week was Auntie Flo so I don't think the loss was really that great)

x

Well done everyone xx 1 and a half of for me this week and got my 2 and a half stone award very happy 40 weeks till my holiday and to a slimmer me :D

First weigh in

Hi all

well done on all the losses, and good luck to everyone.

First weigh in for me today -3lbs :D

Following plan at home as no classes locally :(:(

Back