Thursday Weighers

Wow some great losses this week!!

I can join that with -4.5lb! So happy! Want a ticker now :)

My 1st weigh in. Last week I did it on the Boots scales as my scales are rubbish, but I've been too poorly today to go down ( :( ). My scales say i've lost 2lbs, i hope they are right! I'm going to assume i've lost a pound until I can confirm otherwise!

:0) 4 off for me this week- club 10, slimmer of the week & my 2 stone award on week 12 :0)

A brill day- a shock too!

Alas I've missed a month of SW and was dreading weigh in today but I've only put on 3lb!

So if I'm really, really good this week that should come off but I'm aiming for 2 :D

4lbs off this week...
starting to get back on track now I've got some routine back in my life..

Well done to all on their losses and to those that gained or STS, forget it and start fresh tonight...

Well I lost 1.5lb tonight, very pleased indeeed as I lost 4.5lb last week but that was due to haivng man flu so would have been happy with a sts this week! I also won the raffle, 'Curry Heaven' so hoping my hubby will make something lovely for tomorrows tea :)
Jillica xxx

Well done everyone, super losses. Well I'm back from my 2nd weigh in and I lost 3 lbs, so happy. 6 and half last week. 9 and a half in 2 weeks. Got my half stone award and slimmer of the week !! Delighted.

Back