Thursday Weighers

I lost 8lbs!!!!! Whoot!

first weigh in and first time on sw. I lost 4 pounds very happy with this but i did stick to this 100 percent. I didnt use my ten sins every day. Just wondering is this compulsory to do this.

well done for all the losses this week

cherlou123 said:
first weigh in and first time on sw. I lost 4 pounds very happy with this but i did stick to this 100 percent. I didnt use my ten sins every day. Just wondering is this compulsory to do this.

well done for all the losses this week

They say you HAVE to have 5 a day minimum so up to you if you have more, I don't as I don't want to slip into old habits :0) xx

Some excellent losses today people well done, -6.5 for me tonight and i'm feeling fully focused.

Lost 3.5lb which is just over half what I put on at Xmas, nye and birthday. 3 more lbs and I will be back to where I was. Another 4 lbs after that and I will be exactly half way to target :)

Will update stats and ticker the next time I am on a computer (I love my iPhone but it has limitations lol)

My first week - lost 8.5 pounds! Am in total and utter shock.

Wow! That's brilliant! Well done :)

my first week too...lost 6 lbs! I love it! :D

Lots of big losses this week! Well done to all the newbies on amazing first week losses.

I lost 1/2 lb. Not great but in the right direction and could be some water retention as due on next week!

Here's to a good week!

xxx

1lb on for me, I've had a good week too so really downhearted

Well done everyone, especially all the newbies.

Don't get downhearted Rover, I know it's hard after having a good week but hopefully it will show next week ((hug))

Down -3lb for me. Delighted. Only 1lb more to go and I've lost the 4lb gained over Christmas! Still very focused.

Wow, well done everyone! Such great losses xx

1lb on for me, I've had a good week too so really downhearted

Same hun, never felt so rubbish staying to class last night & all new members having amazing losses.
Especially as I had STUCK TO THE PLAN.grr. Hopefully it's just water weight...

Hi joined group last night... Been following SW for a few weeks & usually weigh in with the Monday lot but plucked the courage to join... i am 33+3 weeks pregnant though so don't think be seeing same results as all you guys just yet!!

Was Slightly gutted that WI scales were showing 8/9lb hevaier than mine and wii fit...Booo! but got a start weight and hopefully that will be my heaviest..Look forward to sharing the journey with you all!! xxxx

Heya all. I've been away for a while over christmas and new year and with working shifts. Put on 4.5 over christmas/new year but all things considered I was ok with that. Lost 6lbs this week! Very pleased with that! :)

For those who were on plan all week and still gained... maybe your body decided it was going to use this week as an opportunity to build muscle?

i had my first weigh in last night...lost 4lb! dead chuffed :) hopefully things will continue to go well this week!

Back