Thursday Weighers

So angry.
I checked yesterday morning on my (always accurate) wii scales and I had put on 3lbs. I was in such a mood all day! Was so upset!!
Came to last night and chickened out.
Didnt go to weigh in. Got a chinese instead and felt disgusted with myself after.
Ashamed =/

Hello All!

Had my first proper weigh in after the very first one.

And -2lb wasn't to disappointing! wuhoo.

Joined the gym this week, so that'll aid alot more.

Good luck with your goals :) xxx

Hmmm... Got an m&s strawberry & clotted cream cheesecake slice in front of me -I LOVE cheesecake & haven't touched it in months- but I feel so guilty even having it sit in front of me...

lilaloves said:
So angry.
I checked yesterday morning on my (always accurate) wii scales and I had put on 3lbs. I was in such a mood all day! Was so upset!!
Came to last night and chickened out.
Didnt go to weigh in. Got a chinese instead and felt disgusted with myself after.
Ashamed =/

Don't feel ashamed just put it behind u and get back on track and remember it's habits like that, that has got us all in this situation in the 1st place
next time u want take away just think about how good it feels when u stand on those scales and u have had a good loss ;0) and also how ashamed u feel right now :0( it's just not worth it :0) keep ure chip up ((hugs)) xx

didn't get chance to post yesterday 1.5lb for me this week. Not bad for totm and a flexi day for my sil's birthday. Just hope tonight's meal out for oh's work isn't too bad for next week.

I lost 2lb of my 4.5lb Crimbo/New Year gain!!! Very pleased as I had been out Friday night, had the most syns on alcohol I'd ever had!! Think making smart choices on syns for the rest of the week helped!!!!

Vm019 said:
Hmmm... Got an m&s strawberry & clotted cream cheesecake slice in front of me -I LOVE cheesecake & haven't touched it in months- but I feel so guilty even having it sit in front of me...

Mmmmm! Hope it was as yummy as it sounds LOL!
Have u tried the mullerlight inspired by yogurt, strawberry cheesecake or new York style cheesecake? I no they're only yogurts but u do kinda get that feeling yr having something u shudnt! Both only 1 syn per pot, I luv em! Xx

Sainsburys it is then today!!! :0) sounds gorgeous! The cheesecake was yum! I only had about 60% of the slice & OH ate the other bit for me as I didn't want 17.5syns of it!

Thanks for the tip :0)

Big hurdle in nov though! Booked to go to the city of the cheesecake again! NYC!! Uh oh!

Sooo glad u enjoyed that cheesecake lol! I'd say it was worth it then!
God I hope u do like the yogurts...I'm gona feel a rite twit if u don't!
V jealous of yr pending trip to NY...I'm a bit restricted as to where we go on hols as I'm scared of flying. Tried it once 22 yrs ago and don't wana do it again. Feel sorry for hubby as he used to go abroad twice a year b4 we got together 8 yrs ago.
How much weigh u wana lose? I just joined sw 2 wks ago (again) and need to lose about 5 stones in total xx

Probably about 5 stone now myself to c how happy I am & then maybe another one but I'm tall and big build so I think 5 would look right! 2st 3 off since 21 oct!

How are u finding Sw? It takes a few weeks I think- then it becomes a way of life- r it has for me anyway!

NYC is amazing - 3rd time in 5 yrs - would love to live there but I'd die of pizza suffocation I think! There's only so much pizza a person can handle & it's too nice over there!

Have u tried any hypnotherapy or medication from the doc for your fear of flying? R even wee short flights Eg Glasgow to Belfast (only 1 I can think of) 20 actually in the air - just 2 c how u go! Sorry if u couldn't bare that- seems like a good idea from someone with no fear- it must be horrible x

Have u tried any hypnotherapy or medication from the doc for your fear of flying? R even wee short flights Eg Glasgow to Belfast (only 1 I can think of) 20 actually in the air - just 2 c how u go! Sorry if u couldn't bare that- seems like a good idea from someone with no fear- it must be horrible x

Haven't tried anything other than avoiding airports tbh! I think its a bit like losing weight really...you've really got to want to do it and I still just dont want to fly.
Now I'm on the laptop instead of the mobile I can see on your profile how well you have done so far on SW. Well done you! Its still early days for me but I'm finding it fairly easy...ask me again in a month and u might get a very different answer! I have done SW before, and lost several stones, but I sort of lost the plot when my Dad was diagnosed with cancer 3 yrs ago and put 5 stones back on. We also lost my lovely auntie 18 months ago, and my Nan 8 months ago, both to cancer, & my mum is undergoing investigations this wk, again for cancer. Dads still battling on, in fact he's going into hospital tomorrow to hopefully have a hip replacement due to the cancer spreading to the bone, so fingers crossed for him. And just to add to things, my oldest son fell over yesterday & fractured his wrist! :sigh: I'm a terrible comfort eater (& drinker!), so I'm desperately hoping I'm going to be able to keep on top of things! I'm still a little unsure of the EE plan as I'm used to red and green days, but Im doing a bit of all 3 & I think I'm doing ok. My first wi last week showed a loss of 6lbs which I was obviously over the moon with although I know it will really slow down now.
Lovely chatting to you, hope you like the yogurts!! xx

& you hun... my first official weight in after joining a group although been doing Sw for few weeks... fingers crossed!! Although hoping for maintain as shouldn't realluy be loosing i suppose at 34 weeks preg hehe!! xxx

ive had an up and down week dont think its gonna be much of a loss if any ( lots of alcohol at the weekend) working 43 hours this week (normally part time) as someones on holiday looking forward to the money but finding meal planning infact any planning difficult. Not my usual organised self this week. Back to normal next week hopefully

Hope you still get a good result hun...

Yeah i'm expecting a little boy... already have a 9 month old little girl, so this was definitely a shock pregnancy... put very little on with this little man yet put 5 stone on with Lillie... only managing to loose 2 of it in the short 5 week break i had!! hehe...

Really enjoyed group... some of them were a great inspiration, and i'm quite competitive hehe so will look forward to nicking some of the SOW's off them Lol!! xxx

@mrs Davies!! Do you still pay & weigh being pregnant?? I'm due to start trying for a baby soon & wondered if I would keep going when I fall pregnant!! Just not sure I could pay to get weighed & put on!! I think I'd rather save the money for the baby!! How do you feel??

Yeah still works the same.. paying to get weighed... to be honest i only started SW since i was 25 weeks gone... but did it from home...And i lost around a stone of what i'd put on...I joined group mainly to get some inspiration & motivation to carry on my SW journey once the baby is here...Think it's down to personal choice hun, but would definitely reccommend contine to follow SW through pregnancy... i eat so much more now; just of the right things! xxx

Back