Thursday Weighers

Oh god- I'm doing the maths- you'll have 2 babies under 1!!!!! Wow! If that doesn't shift the weight I dunno lol :0) good on ya for being able to do Sw at the minute & good look for the arrival :0)

3lbs off yay!!

i have my 1st weigh in tonight, even though i stuck to it 100% i dont think i done to well. i have done the ee plan and when i did it before always did green, going to see what results are tonight and then decide to go green or keep on the ee,
good luck to all todays weigh ins.

Good Luck MJMummy :D xx

Thanks @ vm019.... Yeah they'll both be under one... still haven't got my head round it now but yeah i'm sure that they'll keep me busy enough to loose these lbs hehe!!

Well done to all those already weighed in... don't weigh in till 6pm (5pm uk time!) Boo!! Lol xxx

1 and a half off for me :D

1lb gain for me

Good luck everyone.

Well it seems there have been some good losses already this week, and the gains are tiny! Well done everyone! Hope I don't let the side down tonite, starting to get a bit nervous now...Good luck to all those slimmers who haven't had their wi yet xx

I think it will be to let the side down... Feeling exceptionally hevay today lol... that could be due to a huge bump with ever growing baby but have been good so i'd be happy with a maintain hopefully!! xxx

Well after being very, very, good and sticking to plan 100% this week I have gained 1.5......disapointed is an understatement. :cry:

Only half for me :( but a loss is a loss!! X

i lost 2.5 this week happy with this although would have bin happier for another 1/2 just to get my first half stone. Not bad for 2 weeks though. I have stuck to plan 100 percent and exercised for 30 mins every day so thats paid off.

Well done for all our lovely weight losses and for those that sts and put on it Will come off next week eh

Cher

Back