Thursday Weighers

2 lb off and slimmer of the week yay!

Hi everyone it was my first weigh in and I only lost 1Ib!
I was bit disappointed... As I have exercising to get my body magic. What could I be doing wrong? :-(

This can be quite common from what i seen in just the two weeks i've been at group but also on the FB group...When been 100% on plan & exercising and not got the amount you expected on the scales you get what is known as a double bubble the following week if you carry on 100% hun.... no matter what you should be pleased as a loss is a loss regardless the amount!! Keep at it & good luck for WI next week xxx

Only half off..

Half off for me too - bit disappointed but a loss is a loss and determined to be good to get a good loss next week.

I have been 100% since Wednesday and stayed within my syns every day with no tweaking of the plan!! Even resisted 2 lots of cakes!!

Well done everyone - here's to a big loss next week.

xx

Hi Libra

Congratulations on your great loss. I just wondered as we are about the same height and weight which plan/plans you follow. I have done slimming world before but only lose around 1lb a week at best. I stick to mainly green as I don't eat meat.
Thanks

Only lost 0.5lbs this week, that coupled with a 1lb gain last week when I've been eating right and have upped the exercise doesnt make me a happy bunny!!

lost 3lb this week :)

1/2 stone award in two weeks! got slimmer of the week as well - all biz :)

STS.. booooo!!!!!! :(

still it's not a gain so new week, start again...
mountains don't become deserts overnight though so back to the grind stone...

2.5lb off :-D Should have been SOTW in my opinion but we have a man in our group now so don't think anyone has a chance of SOTW any more :-(

Only 0.5lb of Xmas weight left to lose then 2st8 to go to target.

Hi everyone

I will be starting my new group this Thursday!! Really excited to get started again as I go on holiday in 9 weeks time. I don't have too much to lose but looking to lose about 1 stone in this time frame.
Hoping these boards will help me out especially in the evenings when I start to think about munching!!

:O)

Hi Nixy, welcome! It's a lot of fun on here, we're all in the same boat and try to help eachother out. I find its a good distraction, gives me something to do with my hands other than shovel food down my neck lol! Xx

Hi all, hope I can join as well. I do weigh ins on Thursdays and lost 4lbs last wi.

Good luck this week everyone

Back