Thursday Weighers

Welcome :D & Good Luck for WI on Thursday!! xxx

Hi all, hope I can join as well. I do weigh ins on Thursdays and lost 4lbs last wi.

Good luck this week everyone

you don't have to ask.. it's a free for all on here.
anyone and everyone can "join" the thursday group.. the only "rule" is that you weigh in on thursday normally..:D

Hello everyone, can I join the Thursday weighers please :) I'm on week 3 of SW from home so would be great to share with you guys. Good luck for tomorrow everyone. xx

Hello & welcome and good luck on your journeys... i have weigh in tomorrow... but think i'll be letting the team down and have a gain... i am 35 and half weeks pregnant though so suppose i can't complain... least giving my baby the best start :D xx

I think it's going to be a bad week again.. :(

I really need to do a 100% week and not buy extras.. it's those that are giving me grief this week..

the sugar free jellies and yogurts and alpen lite bars might be to blame or it might be that I've had oranges and apples this week where the high loss weeks were nectarines and plums.....

i dont know whats wrong with me this week ive been craving everything thats wrong have had creme egg a galaxy ripple loads of alcohol sons left over chips and doner meat have gone over my syns everyday and tonight all i want to do is eat a big bag of crisps (family size) and chocolate im trying to resist but i have lots of both in the house for hubby and kids i need someone to give me a virtual kick and tell me to step away from the cupboard

PUT DOWN THE SNACKS AND STEP AWAY FROM THE CUPBOARD!!!!!!
:copon::whoopass:
It will do you no good in the long run and despite feeling nice for a few seconds when you eat it, you will hate yourself for it if the scales have gone up on WI day...
The old saying of "a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" may not be exactly accurate as you're losing the weight, but even a more realistic "..., 3-4 months on the hips.." is still bad enough... :)

thankyou i needed someone to shout at me hope i havnt messed this week up to badly think i set my january target to high so set myself up for dissapointment will have a lower target for february :) I think i need to do a 100% week aswell maybe we should set ourselfs that challenge :)

Well I weighed in this morning (from home) and lost 2lbs, so happy with that. That makes 12 lbs in 3 weeks. Good luck everyone today!

Congratulations Dawn.

After last weeks gain I've lost 4lb this week. 0.5lb to go for my 2 stone shiney.

Congratulations Kate, well done!! I'm sure you'll get that 2 stoney award next week!

Well done to those already weighed in and on your losses :D & i agree step away from the cupboard and snacks... you'll feel so much better knowing you've kept away and got a loss on the scales... Hope you have a good week 100% on plan :D

Not got Weigh in till 6pm tonight (5pm UK time) i hate waiting so long!! Lol... defo in for a gain this week but long as no more than the lb i'm meant to gain i'll be happy :)

Good Luck to those left to weigh xxx

Congratulations on the weight losses for those who have stepped on the scales this morning. I don't weigh in til tonight and afterwards have a night of gossip with the girls to look forward to (meal out at Whetherspoons included with the gossip but will have steak n baked pot) So hope I get a good result as I have been on plan to the letter all week.

1lb off this week, not bad at all given not been 100%

Back