Thursday Weighers

ummmmmmmmmmm 3 lbs off and i was bad bad this week i think i may have to be 100 % this week or it may catch up with me :D

May I join Thursdays weigh in? :D

My weigh in is tonight after my first week rejoining. (for the third and hopefully last time)
Been 100% on plan so fingers crossed!! Was quite looking forward to it but the painters have turned up now and I'm worried it might hamper any weight loss. :(

Good luck everyone for WI. I am quite nervous too. Started off well this week then seem to have let slip a bit. Fingers crossed I have done enough and up for 100% next week!

xx

2lb off for me :D
Very happy with that, set myself a mini target of getting below 11st by next thursdays weigh in, so I've got 1lb to go! Yippeeee :))

Much happier this week! Thank goodness I had a loss, not too shabby either 2.5 :D

Well done to everyone this week, Miserable January will be over soon!

Just had my first proper wi and I've lost 4 1/2lbs!! I was so nervous getting on the scales but can't stop smiling now. I feel fantastic!

well done on all the losses 4lb off for me this week but it was first wi in a few weeks as had bad flu need 2.5lbs for 3.5st shiny so heres hoping xx

Back