Thursday Weighers

Wow!! Everyones done fab this week :D

i lost 1lb this week... 2nd weigh in since joining group although been following plan for about the past 10 weeks of my pregnancy! :) I'm 35+2 weeks gone... so won't be long till have a big loss hey... hoping for slimmer of the week that week :p xxx

2 n half lb off for me this week! Really pleased with that, only 2lb till I get my 2 and half stone shiney! Hoping for a good week!
Love Jillica x

Some great losses this week people well done!
6.5 lbs off for me this week, admittedly i'm aching like you wouldn't believe after 4 hard gym sessions but it's definitely all worth it!

Have a fab week all,

Rick

Week 3 and lost another 3lbs! (yay!) that's 10lbs in 3 weeks which I'm so pleased with! I'm really gonna be good and do lots of exercise this week...I want 4lbs and my 1st stone off! :)

We'll done to everyone who lost this week:) keep it up! X x

4lb off tonight so I've hit my first stone in just three weeks... And slimmer of tge weeks second week running. Delighted is an understatement. Well done everyone and here's to next week!! X

Well done everyone with the losses! I lost 2 1/2, and my son lost 3 1/2 and got slimmer of the week! So pleased!

Well done everyone, lots of losses and rewards.

Well done everyone, some great losses this week!

1.5lb off for me this week, happy enough, all heading in the right direction.

Well done everyone!

2lb off this week for me-delighted because I thought id STS!

Back