Thursday Weighers

Some great losses tonight well done to you all XXX

Ellebear said:
lost 3.5lbs at weigh in - but my home scales say only 2lbs off....so i am confused!!!

x

I had 2 off but my scales only show 1 this week & they r normally showing the same!!!

Thursday Weigh In

Only 0.5lbs off this week, very disappointed.:cry:

But I did eat a bit on Friday when the Girls came to visit, so I suppose it caught up with me. :(

Hope to do better next week.:)

I lost 0.5lb which, 2nd week, I expected. I've had a lot more dairy this week and done a couple of Green days but I think I'm going to go back to EE for now. A loss is still a loss though :)

OMG feel like I have let the side down a bit! I STS last night. Bit annoying as I thought I had had a fairly good week. Consultant thinks some may be because I have upped my exercise this week so hoping it shows with a big loss next week!

Well done all.

xx

1/2 lb off for me this week.
Would be incredibly disappointed if it wasnt for the fact that I am having my first star week in 5 years and am now in with a better chance of being able to have a child which was my goal in sw.

So 1/2 lb off on my first star week in 5 years is pretty fantastic to me =D

Well it was my first week at slimming world and my starting weight was 5lb more than I expected (oops!!)
I have my final dress fitting for my friends wedding in 4 weeks so I hope to lose a bit by then....

Some great losses this week! 1lb off for me and 2lbs for hubby. Just 3lbs off 1 and half stone sticker. Determined to get it soon!

Time of the month.
I hate the term star week but it's sort of the slimming world term for it.

lilaloves said:
1/2 lb off for me this week.
Would be incredibly disappointed if it wasnt for the fact that I am having my first star week in 5 years and am now in with a better chance of being able to have a child which was my goal in sw.

So 1/2 lb off on my first star week in 5 years is pretty fantastic to me =D

Fantastic news well done! And fingers crossed things will go your way before you know it :0) xxx

Well done everyone!!

STS this week. I'm a bit annoyed because I haven't been that far off plan. I'm not going to dwell on it though. I've bought the slimming world curry book and I'm going to do my meal plan for next week from that.

Hi this was my first week I lost 4 and half pounds! :) Very happy with it I'm now in the 17's!!

well done to all who lost..
for those that STS, don't be discouraged, we all have weeks where something doesn't click right..
for those that have gained, no point fretting about it now, what's done is done and you can only control what's to come, not what's already gone..

ColJack said:
well done to all who lost..
for those that STS, don't be discouraged, we all have weeks where something doesn't click right..
for those that have gained, no point fretting about it now, what's done is done and you can only control what's to come, not what's already gone..

Good post...well said :)

Wise words there ColJack thank you.
It's something most of us know already but sometimes you just need someone else to tell you. Thanks again x

Back