Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone on losses and sts,I sts this week bit disapointed but havent been eating all that much this week as had 2 weeks of really bad virus and now have been diagnosed with post viral fatigue so sleeping at the drop of a hat and finding preparing food a real chore need 2.5lb for my 3.5st shiny so hopefully will eat more this week and get it shifted xxx

-2lb for me and got my Body Magic Bronze Award

I'm sorry to read about the gains & STS this week. I understand how you are feeling as that is usually me. Try to stay focused, tomorrow is the start of a new week. Hopefully what you should have lost this week will be added to next weeks and we'll see lots of -lbs for everyone.

Lorraine just noticed your in belfast do you know of any sw butchers I know of stanleys on antrim road and mcmasters in whitehead just wondering if you know any others

sorry know this isnt in the right place xx

Oh! Very touchy subject in class tonight (Glengormley)! Our usual consultant use to let Stanleys come in and sell their meat at class but she had to give up the class. New consultant in tonight, no longer selling meat in class due to H&S and kept going on about unauthorised butchers etc. She is getting us a list for next week.

I know their was a guy that sold at Carrick market, one on the Shankill and a few others. Can find out and let you know. Where abouts are you?

1lb off for me this week. Would have liked but, as my boss says, slowly slowly catch the monkey!

Just to reiterate what other people have said, if you have gained or sts then try to stay positive. Have a flick through the SW magazine for some meal ideas to reignite your enthusiasm. Maybe try a day or two of success express to give your weight loss a boost. Good luck everyone for next week x

Went back to my group today and have gained 6lbs but I will be back onto loosing again. I have had a few gains since september last year then lost again but never quite managed to get back to the 1 stone 11.5 lbs off mark again. I am a total weight loss of 10.5lb at the minute but at least I am lighter now than I was this time last year. I lost a bit bymyself first. I am going for it 100% now as I have a few things coming up in may including my cousins wedding.
Hopefully I will find this forum of use and plenty of support. I origionally signed up a few years back but havent been on since. Just came accross it again and when trying to register it recognised my email addy.
Take care all and well done those of you who have lost this week.
Rachel x

-1/2 for me, not great. Well done everyonex

Week 4 and -2.5lbs that's -12.5lbs in totals I'm quite pleased, although this week I was better and did more exercise than any other weeks thought it might be a bit better!

Anyway aiming for my stone next week...I want another shiny sticker;) x

-1.5lb for me :)

0.5lb for me, and I did it 100% this week, wrote everything down and counted syns. I didnt even have my usual chinese after weigh in last week. Never mind, I will be really good and see what happens next week!

First weigh in for me....and 5lbs off

Well done to those that lost this week, and to those like me that either gained or sts, good luck this week. I started with a fresh attitude yesterday ready to get this shifted! I think I may not be drinking enough water so this week I'm going to make a conscious effort to drink more. Here's to a fresh start!

I lost 1.5lbs. Glad I finally got a decent loss as I know next week will be hard with my birthday celebrations!!

Well done all and chin up to those who didn't get the result you wanted. Next week is a new week. Brush yourself off and start again. Going to WI and facing the scales after a bad week is an achievement in itself!

xx

Got stuck in a client meeting at work, so did not get to WI last night. Home scales showed 1lb gain (which is more than due to water retention if you get my drift!). Have a good week everyone.

Back