Thursday Weighers

2.5 off for me, can't grumble really :eek:

what a difference a week makes , last week I was going to throw in the towel as I was so disheartened , this week I am delighted with my 3lbs , i hopenext week I am so happy!!!

2 and half pounds off this week, and 1/2st award:D

I lost 2lbs :) happy with that

2.5lb off tonight! :D 1lb to my stone award! Whoop whoop!!

Well done everybody! My WI's at 7:30 so have to wait till then to post. Wasn't hopeful but just peeked on the home scales (I know naughty!) I reckon 2lbs? Fingers crossed!

Well done everyone, sounds like we've all had a much more successful week!!

4lbs off YAYAYAYY!
So pleased.

Just need 1lb next week for 4 stone.
AND
This week I got into the 16's =D
SOO FREAKING HAPPY!

No idea the last time I was in the 16's.
I probably was 16!

Half off for me tonight a little disappointed so I have decided to do red and green for a week instead of ee see if I can do a little better well done to all who have lost or ss.

Gutted today...1st week on the plan and i haven't lost a thing. Must be going wrong somewhere..? Admittedly i have gone a little over the 70 syns a week ( i ended up using 81) but wasn't expecting to maintain. I have used my food diary religiously all week, measuring my milk etc even been to the gym...Pffft, start again tomorrow!

JakesMummy. You are allowed 105 a week according to SW.
Keep at it and post your food diary on here for people to check!

Lost 3lb woo hoo. 6.5lb lost in 2weeks rather happy. Would love another 3 but would be really happy with 2. Just need to get through valentines without being too naughty.

Back