Thursday Weighers

argh!!!!! only 2 off this week ( I know, it's still a loss and more than a lot have, but when you've had 8's and 9's occasionally and 4's and 5's regularly it's still a dissapointment.. )..

I was good all week as well, except thursday night which was a treat night and flexi syned to the tune of 24 syns.. ( large fish in batter from chippy, and an extra hi-fi bar )..

In a really bad mood. Week three and I've lost nothing this week and only a half last week. Really disheartened with it now x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Well Done Everyone :) I put on last week (up 1lb) and got really upset so i was determined to get a loss this week & i somehow managed a 5lbs weight loss this week. I am chuffed to bits and am hoping for another 2lbs off next week.

2 1/2 lbs off, got my 1 stone....very very pleased :)

Just 1lb off for me this week (my 2nd week @ SW) have to say im dissapointed with that as ive stuck to plan (ee) and also made 3 meals out of the new magazine, last week i lost 5lb and was well chuffed, thought i would have lost more than a 1lb as ive had weetabix for breakfast and feel that its more healthy than the bacon n egg. so looks like im back to the bacon n egg for brecky next week.

So many shineys this week folks well done 2 u all! I reached my valentines goal with an added 1.5 off- 3 in all & got my 2.5 stone award ... saying I've 2 st 9.5 lbs off sounds Soooo much more!

urbancookie said:
Just 1lb off for me this week (my 2nd week @ SW) have to say im dissapointed with that as ive stuck to plan (ee) and also made 3 meals out of the new magazine, last week i lost 5lb and was well chuffed, thought i would have lost more than a 1lb as ive had weetabix for breakfast and feel that its more healthy than the bacon n egg. so looks like im back to the bacon n egg for brecky next week.

I know exactly how you feel!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Lost 1lb this week and I am now officially overweight after being classed as obese for 5 years!! I cannot describe how good that makes me feel.

To those who are disappointed with 1lb in your second week then I can sympathise. I only lost half in my 2nd week and I was so gutted I cried. 5 months later I am 2 stone lighter. I know it's hard but you really do have to look at the bigger picture (6lb in 2 weeks is amazing!), give the plan a chance and stick to it and you will get there. Even if you only lose an average of 1lb per week that will add up to another 3 stone by Christmas!!

Firstly i want to congradulate all on such a fab week!! Well done everyone... Should be very proud of yourseleves...

Now for me being the let down haha... think i had the biggest gain this week +3lb... but i couldn't go to group last week... so its a gain over 2 weeks... i am 37 and half weeks pregnant... Not that there's any excuse for such a large gain as it's what i have put in my mouth thats caused the gain Lol... But onwards and downwards... Positive is though i achieved my bronze BM award :D & as i'm in early labour i should be due a HUGE loss soon :p xxxx

Gutted.....my worse weigh in ever since starting SW last year. Plus 3lbs...however, 99% of that is due to water retention as I seem to be forever on a * week at the moment (time of life as opposed to time of the month, and I haven't had one of those for ages either!). On the plus side, weighed myself this morning, and I've lost 2 and half pounds overnight (?). Anyone got any recommendations how to beat this water retention thing - just feel so bloated! Read on Minimins somewhere that drinking water actually helps??

Hi everyone, I've been really queit lately, had a lot going on. But I'm back on it today, after gaining 2lbs at weigh in last night :( I actually weigh more now than when I started!

Mrs Davis- Good luck with that big loss coming your way ;) hope it all goes well
xx

I STS but I've been away and my relatives didn't really have any superfree in the house and they made me eat cake. Back to my control now and hopefully get 3lbs off next week for my stone award.

Back