Thursday Weighers

0.5 lbs off for me but with the weekend i had that is great!

Here's to a 100% week this week with plenty of Body Magic!

Rick

Its going downhill

After a good start to january and only putting on a small amount at xmas I'm finding february really hard, just lost the motivation, gained 1lb last week, 1/2 lb this week, even the gains havent detered me wanting to eat the stuff I shouldnt want toooo ... sighh

rachjac said:
Hi all,

Can I join you all. I'm a Thursday weighed 4 weeks into my plan and 9lbs lost already

Hi! Of course u can join us all...the more the merrier! And well done on such a great weight loss already! :)

Well done PurpleSky, bet yr pleased! :)

Good luck Bucks Fizz. How's your first week gone?

Its going great i think, just trying to get my head around the EE plan! When i did SW last time i stuck to green days, and there was no such thing as EE.

Im not sure i can loose weight on the EE plan, it feels as though im cheating eating meat with potatoes!!

I have decided if i havent lost this week im going to go back to the red and green days, and maybe try EE again when im used to the red and green.

How are you finding it Kate?

Well done on your half stone award Choc1!xx

I've been getting on really well with EE. I managed to lose 2 stone since the end of October and haven't stopped at my usual platau. So I have high hopes for the next stone to get to my first target. Before I decide if I want to lose more. I've not been hungry and managed Christmas, weddings and birthdays in that time without feeling guilty and ruining entire weeks.

Tiphareth I have found the same! I normally reach 2 st & stopped! It slowed right enough but only for 2 weeks & then off I went again!

Definitely nice eating spuds when u need to fill up :0)

Hi all!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Tomorrow will be my 5th week at SW I've lost 7.5lbs so far so very pleased!

Amanda

Thursday weigh-in buddy??

Hey everyone,

I am due to have my first weigh-in tomorrow morning after doing slimming world again, and was wondering if anyone fancied buddying up for support and competition ;) :D

I think I have been quite good this week, and am rather excited to jump on those scales in the morning. :D

Hiya Tinnedtomato,

I'm a thursday weigher too, been at it for a wee while, now but could be doing so much better :D

Back