Thursday Weighers

Well TT I have never doen a class of followed a programe before so its all new to me.

Well done you with the loss before! Thats what I need to lose this time. I lost 3st in 3mths about 6 years ago but that was down to being silly with food and exercising constantly! :(
We have about the same stats, I'm 5'6" though ;)

I've had a bad week this week, but I'll face the consiquences tomorrow and hop back on the wagon :D

Good luck to you :)

I have been off plan for most of the week (only 2 days on it in fact). I really hope I haven't gained, I'd be very happy to sts. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good luck everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to all the Thursday Weighers for tomorrow!!!

Come on guys....lets get some really positive vibes going!!! :grouphugg: :bliss: :talk017: :happy096:

Well morning everyone.

I lost 2 lbs this week! So I'm very happy with that. Good luck to everyone else.

1.5 off this week x

well done!

1 pound off for me this week, not bad :)

1 lb of for me to 3 stone 2 lbs gone forever :D

I'v lost 6lb - whoop whoop!! How have you done Hondapeeps??

I have a fairly tricky week ahead. Going out for a chinese meal on Saturday, and then were going away for a night Monday in a hotel, with evening meal and breakfast. I am going to try my best to choose wisely at both things though.

Well done all for your weight loss today x

4.5lb off for me this week and Slimmer of the Week!!!!

Amanda

3lb off for me this week, which mean less than a stone to target and well and truly past my 10st10 sticking point.

Good luck to those still to weigh and congratulations on losses so far.

Well I've just put on what I lost last week +2.5......ug, however I'll be back on the wagon this week :D

Woo Hoo! Well done TT! :worthy: Truely impressed....now brace yourself for mine, you ready?

+2.5! So Ive put on what I lost last week....:cry:Not surprised though, I have been awful this week and Its my own fault....:rolleyes:

New week so backside will be in gear from now on!
xx

Only half pound off this week :( dissappointed

Don't be disappointed hun, take a look at the overall picture - you are doing really well!

I wonder if there's a pattern there? 0.5lbs 2 weeks ago and 0.5lbs this week - do you retain a bit of water at those times of month?:eek:

Thanks hun

I am having a * star week but it's never affected my weight before:confused:

Exactly chicky, no worries. ;) I knew I was being bad last week, at least I enjoyed it at the time :)

Back