Thursday Weighers

Only half pound off this week

Well done everyone. Not to worry frankie, you are doing well! Hondapeeps, here's to a great week coming up for you!!

Well done everyone. Looks like it's been a good week overall.

2.5lb off for me! Half way to target :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had first weigh in and I'm 3.5lb down! :) woohoo! :) am so pleased with that and it means I am now back in the 14's for the first time in about 3 years :) x

2lb off for me and got my stone award tonight :D

well done everyone!

OMG! 4 1/2 off! I'm totally amazed and over the moon! Can't understand how I can eat so much food and still lose so much weight! :happy036:

Well done to everyone so far whether you lose sts or gain going to class is still such an important thing.

Just returned from my weigh in 4lbs off making 13lbs in total

I went back to first week mentality this week, weighing and measuring all healthy ex's and also hit the gym 4 times doing their own weight loss workout plus a bit extra, this has been rewarded with a 7.5 lbs loss which i'm thrilled about!

Stick at it peeps and you will definitely reep the rewards.

Have a great week all,

Rick

joining in my first week i lost 2lb hoping for the same next week and wil be happy if this happened every week :)

3lbs off this week, 6st shiney and SOTW as well.. happier about it this week and if I can maintain a 3lbs a week average then I'll be happy..
That's 6st 1.5lbs off in 25 weeks.. so an average of 3.42lbs a week...

3lbs off this week, 6st shiney and SOTW as well.. happier about it this week and if I can maintain a 3lbs a week average then I'll be happy..
That's 6st 1.5lbs off in 25 weeks.. so an average of 3.42lbs a week...

Wow, 6st in 6 months is just staggeringly good!! Congratulations, you must be over the moon!!!X

Back