Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone :)

STS this week, but pleased as I have had a friend staying on holiday with me for a few days.

After my 3lb gain last week (missed previous WI so, over 2 weeks really) and mainly due to * week, I lost 2.5lbs this week. Really pleased!

(PS had a lovely NSV before getting on the scales too....consultants hubby who does the card check in said to me "well...some one looks like they are getting near to target tonight"! Bless him, I still have about half a stone to go, but it was so nice to hear!)

I really do believe that if you enjoyed it, it was worth it. You just have to take the punishment, and get back on with things, lol.

What kind of plans do you do?? I have dabbled with the extra easy, but I really do prefer green days. I'm not a big meat eater anyway, so green days suit me fine.

Another 1lb off for me last night!
Love Jillica x

I'm back on it today in a major way :D

I'm on EE its all I know how to do and its so simple Im happy. Plus cooking for me and the other half means he feels like he isnt eating 'diet' food :rolleyes:

Making spiced pork tenderloin for dinner, out of an EE book I've got. Figured last night if I made a menu for the week I'd be more inclined to stick to it :p

giraffegirl said:
Well done everyone on your weigh ins! mine is at 7.30 so im eating celery!

Jillica said:
Another 1lb off for me last night!
Love Jillica x

Lost another half this week so yesterday I went back to basics disappointed but keep trying well done the everyone do else x

Sneaks in eyes to floor, been lurking. after a fabulous weight gain of ta da 1 stone 3lb from 2nd dec to last week in Jan when I went back to class. pleased to report 2.5lb weight loss. need 5lb to get back on track.

I skipped weigh in this week.
So bad I know.
Head is just not in the game at the minute.
Hmm.

First week in and lost 1lb :(
Last time i did SW the same happened, but lost 5lb in my second week so i have my fingers crossed.
It is a step in the right direction though.

First week in and lost 1lb :(
Last time i did SW the same happened, but lost 5lb in my second week so i have my fingers crossed.
It is a step in the right direction though.

Try not to be too disappointed hon...it will come off next week :)

Its defiantly the best way forward!

I loved the pork, didnt go down so well with the other half but he has had the flu for over a week so I guess that was why.
Made a butter bean type humous with it too....num, num !
:)

Back