Thursday Weighers

2lb loss this week, finally off the starting block after my first week of STS. Finally got my head round EE and discovering Cous Cous!! Bring it on!:D

Hmm, that sounds good too. Im not much of a cook, so plain and simple is the key for me. My friend is following the plan too, and she is amazing at experimenting and coming up with gorgeous new recipes. I just eat hers, lol.

:D I have a friend just like you, she is a good 3 hours away though so only get to steal my stuff when she comes to visit or vice verse

Well, I have kind of had a couple of days off the plan :eek:( My family have had a very dark cloud hanging over them for a long time now, and on Monday, that cloud was lifted, so we celebrated. Although, I think my weight loss will definitely be affected by it.

I am ready to accept whatever the scales say on Thursday though, and I know definitely where I have gone wrong, but it was very much worth it, so I can forgive myself. I am ready to tackle it again now though, and it seems so much easier, now that this big black dark cloud has gone.

How has your week been so far?? xx

I am ready to accept whatever the scales say on Thursday though, and I know definitely where I have gone wrong, but it was very much worth it, so I can forgive myself.

Well done you, if it was worth it and youre happy with whatever happens tomorrow then you are set!! :D

I have actually been good this week. Did an hour of Davina on Monday and Zumba Tuesday, Missed out today cause I was busy and had a square of caramel shortbread....who knows how many syns that was.

After WI though I am planning to do more Davina and continue that through to next week .

Oh and...and! I am off to see puppies on Sunday, possibly choose one to get in April:bliss: I have been after one for ages and now it may be happening!!!

Good Luck tomorrow chicky xx

OMG!!! 22.5 syns for the caramel shortbread!! Dear Lord!
Ha! I should have gone for the tiffin that was on....21.5!!!! ;)

Feeling really anxious about tomorrows weigh in- I weigh in at midday. I'm really anxious as I only lost 0.5lbs last week and was so disappointed as had been really good again. Tried to eat more free food this week as consultant advised I might not be eating enough. Have tried really hard but still feel sooo anxious.

Morning all, Frankie hopefully you'll have a nice surprise today.

Well 1lb off, not bad, it's in the right direction!

Good morning everyone! Wishing you all have MAHOOSIVE losses today! Bit nervous bout my own wi tonight...gd wk but not showing a loss on my scales x

OMG 22.5...that is crackers!!

Well I have been weighed, and I have maintained, which I am ecstatic about, because I really didn't want to gain.

This week is gunna be great though. I have no reasons at all to go off the plan, so im going to stick to it!!

I knew this week was gunna be difficult, which is why I tried so hard the rest of the week.

Good luck for your weigh-in Hondapeeps xx

Good luck for today everyone.

2.5lbs off for me today, 1 more lb for my 2.5 shiney.

3lb off for me today, got my 2 stone award. Chuffed to bits !!!!! Need to make some new goals in my siggy now.

Good luck everyone x

:woohoo:I am chuffed! Lost 4.5 this week, and got my silver body magic sticker! So I have 3.5 to get to my 1 stone! Woo Hoo!

Well done you chicky! You've done well, and have the right attitude towards it so I'm sure you'll have a great WI next week. :D

Do you have your food planned out for this week? xx

Wow wee, that's brill!! Going for your 1 stone award next week then??

I haven't planned food for the week yet. With us going away for a few days, we didn't go shopping when we should have, so were going tonight, and that's when ill plan what im having for rest of the week.

The kids have gone to their grans for a few days with it being half term, so my bloke is wanting to go out for tea tonight. I'v already told him I want to be goodish, so not sure where we will end up yet. But hopefully, there will be plenty of body magic going off while the kids are away lol x

Hope so, I try not to set a target cause I never seem to reach it ;) would be nice though.

Oh time away! Very nice and body magic going on! ha :D

I'm off to get some davina in before OH comes home and to start as I mean to go on :p

Good luck Team Thursday! I weigh in tonight - * week though so we'll see how it goes! xxx

ooh i am regretting my naughty food from the weekend now....fingers crossed my angelic behaviour since Monday has reduced the impact!!!

x

Back