Thursday Weighers

thats true - i am such a good girl/bad girl....i lose control, then fully focused!!!

Anyone else like this?? or are you all angels? xxx

Ellebear said:
thats true - i am such a good girl/bad girl....i lose control, then fully focused!!!

Anyone else like this?? or are you all angels? xxx

Lol...no Angels here Ellebear! Think we shud call ourselves the Naughty but Nice Team! ;)

Well done everyone today and good luck to those getting weighed tonight.

-4.5 for me today, well chuffed :D

hi newbie here..... -2lbs for me this week aiming for a -3 next week to get my 1 stone award :)

i sts this week.

Everyone els seems to have done v. good. hope i do better next week

3.5lbs off for me! xx

0.5lbs off for me this week, tad disappointed as i thought i'd done really well this week - plus lots of gym time put in this week too! Never mind, there's always next week...

Ok so I'm not happy ;0( I've maintained this week!!! I've had super speed soup 4 days this week too!! I've only had 50 ish syns all week too ;0( I don't know what's happened x

2lb off for me:D:Dused all me syns and enjoyed speed soup this week;)
Was ready to clap for SOTW ... which turned out to be me:eek: Never had that before, still red faced now:rolleyes:
Also, first taster I'd been to and they loved the aplen light/quark/options cheesecake:D
Well done to all losers and keep on going to all x x It is working

1.5lb off for me this week!

Aiming for a solid -2 lb. next week to get my half stone award on my 3rd week :D x

5lbs off for me this week!! 1.5 stone award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! 3 shinies...wheyhey!!!! x

Well done to everyone this week! :) keep it up...

sts , i am delighted as i was in spain from thursday til monday and drank loads of beer and wine;), also mty bmi is now 30 , thats not obese anymore , i think

2lb off for me - 1 stone award - woohoo!!!

Amanda

Back