Thursday Weighers

1.5lbs off.. which was a surprise as last night I'd put on 1lb according to my scales..
I'm going to stop weighing myself at home and regain the "woohoo!!!" moment at group.. it's no fun if you've got a rough idea how much you've lost.. :)

Hi, im new to posting on this thread.
this was the week of my 5 month of doing slimming world and i got my 3 stone award! unfortunatly our leader is leaving tonight. Hopefully the new leader will be just as inspiring!

2lb off for me:D:Dused all me syns and enjoyed speed soup this week;)
Was ready to clap for SOTW ... which turned out to be me:eek: Never had that before, still red faced now:rolleyes:
Also, first taster I'd been to and they loved the aplen light/quark/options cheesecake:D
Well done to all losers and keep on going to all x x It is working

3.5lbs off for me this week......but more importantly:

alpen light/quark/options cheesecake:D

ooooohhh...can you provide a recipe please :D

2.5lb off for me! :)

Hi All!

Had my first weigh in tonight and lost 5.5lbs! Am so excited and happy. Really wanted to share the news with others who would understand just how important that is ;)

Well done everyone! Gemma excellent first week for you! Good luck for next week!

Well so much for my great start to the week. We ended up at Taybarns - do you have one of those near you?? Its an 'ultimate eatery'. You eat as much as you like and go back as many times as you like.

I started off well, and just visited the salad bar, cos its all deeeelish, but then I caught sight of some mexican chicken that looked gorgeous so I had a bit of that too, and before I knew it, my plate was filled with all kinds of naughty stuff.

Need to focus and get back on track!! Kids are coming home today, so should get back to normality lol. Its the first time they've been away since they came to live with us, so its been strange.

Did you get much Davina done??

Hi All!

Had my first weigh in tonight and lost 5.5lbs! Am so excited and happy. Really wanted to share the news with others who would understand just how important that is ;)
Hi gemmalina fantastic news i followed you in a previous thread so you must be very happy so well done and good luck for the rest of your journey x

Thank you dawnwynne and chocaslim - am so pleased! Can't believe it. My first goal is to get to 15st even so am really focused on getting to that - ideally in the next two weeks. I think 2.5lbs is doable in 2 weeks... I just am so motivated and pleased.

Not a great week this week dietwise but had a great weekend and just started the 30 day shred so

1/2lb lost but on track now :)

Oh dear!! :( The main thing is.....did you enjoy it?! :D I think half the battle is that if you enjoyed it then it was worth it. (we dont have them up here, well not that I've noticed.)

That 22.5 syn caramel square was soooo not worth it the other day. Someone at class said I could have had a fish supper for less than that!! Puts it into perspective. ;)

Knocked out an hour of Davina yesterday, may only do a half hour today.....my thighs are sore today :)

How many kiddies to you have?

Lol, not worse than too much exercise lol.

I dont have any children of my own, but my boyfriend's 2 boys came to live with us last August, and im loving every minute. They are 10 and 12, but I have been with my boyfriend since they were 2 and 4, so iv always been a big part of their life, lol. That is kind of what the celebrations were about earlier this week, but cant really discuss it over the public internet waves lol.

Do you have children?? x

Well done giraffegirl, that's fab...lots of shininess!! Well done everyone else too...2lbs off for me :)

3.5 lbs off for me, need a 0.5 lb loss next week to be in the 'overweight' instead of 'obese' category, haha what a joke the BMI scale is, i've ran 6 miles twice this week and been to the gym 3 times, i feel fitter than ever and am really seeing my true shape coming out, i think that scale needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Rant over, keep on keeping on everyone.

Rick

Back