Thursday Weighers

Coolio, enough said I think I get you ;).
Well thats great that you get on with them so well :D

No kids for me, never gotten round to it and the other half and I have only been together 3 yrs so no rush. We have a cat, got chickens 2 years ago and are off to see a puppy on Sunday....have I mentioned this? So excited!!:bliss:

I need to have a look at the FAQ section and figure out how and when you can do personal messages on here :rolleyes:

I have sent a personal message lol.

How old are you?? I love all kids to bits, but I'v never been interested in having my own. My mum grumbles all the time about it lol. She has 3 proper grand children already, and 4 step-grandchildren, so she cant complain too much lol xx

I have sent a personal message lol.

How old are you?? I love all kids to bits, but I'v never been interested in having my own. My mum grumbles all the time about it lol. She has 3 proper grand children already, and 4 step-grandchildren, so she cant complain too much lol xx

I know! Clever you :D

I am 33 this year....:sigh: dear me when did that happen?!!! Still feel 28 ....I sometimes see folk on the TV and they stick up their age (30-35) and I think gees! I really hope I dont look like that!! :eek:

Well if kids happen, they happen, if not....well they dont! ha!

Im 26 this year, and dreading it...well to be honest, I dreaded turning 25 cos it sounded soooo much older than 24 lol. My bloke is 38 this time, but you wouldn't tell there's a big age gap though. Were on the same page of a book, if you get me. Iv always been mature for my age, and well, he's a little immature lol, but think thats just a man thing lol x

I totaly get what you mean! My man is ace, just wonder how I got so lucky to find him after a string of mistakes! HA! ;)

Lol, well I have known my boyfriend forever. His mum and my mum are best friends, and have been since they were little, so meeting the inlaws was quite good lol.

I'd not seen him for a long long time, with him being older than me, then he came to my brother's wedding, and we hit it off there, and have not looked back since lol.

We been together 8 years now, and we still always have loads of conversation, we can make each other laugh hysterically, and we still do absolutely everything together. My mum says it makes her sick lol, but she always says that she worries about my brother's relationship with his wife, she worries about my sister's relationship with her boyfriend, but she never worries about me and my boyfriend cos were just meant to be lol. Bless, lol.

My boyfriend's brother is seeing someone from Scotland. I'v forgotten what the area is called, but its about 3 hours north from Cowdenbeath.

Had quite a few good weekends away in Scotland. My boyfriend used to race stock cars, and we've camped at Cowdenbeath and Knockhill a few times lol :eek: xx

Hi All

Disappointed this week. 1.5lbs on for me after a week of sticking mainly to plan. The reason? Flipping water retention again due to * week! Bah! Hoping for a good loss next week - but getting near to target, so slow and steady is the key. Have a good week all.....

OMG!!! :eek:

My other half used to race stock cars and practicly lived at Cowdenbeath in his youth! HA! How freaky!

We are in the scottish borders, near Edinburgh. I lived in Loughborough for a year with an ex....wont say anymore on that! But I lived with Mum further North. Its a long story, we can save that for a PM later on ;)
xx

1.5 lb off for me SOTM yippee. why is it for SOTW you get fruit basket but for SOTM you get nothing in class?

1.5 lb off for me SOTM yippee. why is it for SOTW you get fruit basket but for SOTM you get nothing in class?

Good question...doesn't seem quite right to me! Did u get a certificate?

Only 1/2 off for me this week :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm a Thursday weigher and have just been through a really sticky patch where I just couldn't get back into the diet.

But good news, lost 4lb on Thursday weigh in!! (over two weeks)

Really pleased I'm back on track :)

well done noodlepop. yes skinndawn you do get a certificate and a shinny for your book. but i think they should give you a free mag or small book. they also asked me to do a sponsor slim for rainbow house. but im losing weight for me, and whilst i know it is a good cause im getting rather fed up with charities hitting us from everywhere - tv adverts, work kids at school, shopping. i thought i would be okay in slimming world. im one of these people if i fail to lose what ive set myself in my head i would binge so putting myself under a sponsored slim would be madness. plus again i dont like being forced into donating to charity.

1/2 a pound for me :(

Sorry I’m late I weighed in on Wednesday this week 1lb off. I was pleased as I had been away for the weekend.
I will optimise this week I would love to see 14stone 13 on my scales but I will get there.

[FONT=&quot]Joined Slimming World Sept 2012[/FONT]
Week 1 -6
Week 2-5 -2
Week 6-10 -7.5
Week 11-17 -2.5
Week 18 -1
Week

23/2/11 Total 18lbs

[FONT=&quot]Mini aims [/FONT]
Go under 15 stone
Reach 10%
Lose 1 stone by Easter

Last edited:
Ha! They may have even raced together?!! :D

Hope you ahd a nice day. Sounds like a great day.

I was out last night at friends for a get together/dinner. Had lasagne, and cheese cake and lots of badness but it was oh so worth it!!!
I think I'll just get some extra Davina in to burn it off :confused:

Yeah, possibly lol...weird!!

Our day out was brill. We took a picnic with us, so I have been quite good. Although we stopped at a cafe on the way home and I couldn't help but have a hot chocolate...but I refrained from the cream and marshmallows, lol.

I lurve lasagne...especially vegetable lasagne :eek: deeelish!! lol x

hey my first weigh in is this thurs am terrified hahaa i was a weight watchers member an felt like i was dieting but with slimming world am always full just dont feel like im dieting xx

I've been on plan again this week - been really good - but am still anxious about my weigh in on Thursday. It just feels weird - I am eating soooo much so how can weight loss be possible. Fingers crossed. This is only my second weigh in - so am sure it will begin to feel more normal as the weeks go on.

Back