Thursday Weighers

Lol, never thought of that...our hair dresser due at 5pm tonight, so might get her to take bit more than usual lol.

:0) just back from 5 days in Berlin- lots of falafels, baguettes with tomato & mozerela every day, lasagne, & a huge chocolate brownie from dunkin donuts... & looks like I've 0.5lb off- shocked!!! Oh & 2 nights drinking too!

Vm019 said:
:0) just back from 5 days in Berlin- lots of falafels, baguettes with tomato & mozerela every day, lasagne, & a huge chocolate brownie from dunkin donuts... & looks like I've 0.5lb off- shocked!!! Oh & 2 nights drinking too!

Ha ha! That was a lucky escape. Well done on the weight going down.

I love it proper loving it never feel hungry always full going for a shop tomorrow, ive joined the gym also councils do a deal if your on certain benfits including working tax credits you can get gym memeber ship in council gyms half price so its £14 a month for any class i want to go to any gym and swimming is free as well well worth it x

Well tonight is going to be a 'diet coke chicken' night. :D Never tried it and I hope it goes well, I've had ham cooked in coke before and that was yummy. :party0027:

What are you having tonight?

Are we ready for WI tomorrow?! :eek:

Oooo I really really want to try that too. Im just not too adventerous when it comes to cooking lol. Let me know how it goes, and I might get the other half to have a go lol.

Not sure what im having tonight. The OH and the boys are out tonight, so its just me. I'll just chuck some superspeed foods together and hope for best, seen as its weigh day tomorrow.

I am feeling really excited about weigh-in tomorrow, and not sure why cos I had one major wobble last Thursday and Friday lol. I been squeeky clean from Saturday though so im hoping iv managed to turn it around.

I have gone upstairs to the water fountain though and iv noticed that my trousers are feeling a little loose around the bum ;) After realising that they hadn't ripped, I am now like super excited..bouncing off the walls lol.

Kathryn and Boop da loop....are you guys ready for tomorrow?? Be sure to post wont ya!!

just have to say i can't believe there's a dunkin' donuts in berlin and none in the UK!! (i'm sure that's for the best, for weightloss purposes....) ;) they're HUUUGE where i'm from in the states. not the people! the chain! ;)

kind of funny ... i've been reading this forum a ton this week and joined this week too. somehow in my head that means my weigh-in tomorrow night should be great! i haven't really made major changes to what i've been eating but i feel more "in the zone" and reading about everyone else's great losses has tricked my brain. i will be really disappointed if i don't do well! haha

Hi Vicki,
Sounds like you're doing well! I'm chatting on the wrong thread really cos I weigh in on a Monday! Lol. I think it's cos I saw you chatting about food etc and you both seemed really nice I spoke to you :) I didn't have a good week this week, gained 2lbs :( But looking back over my food diary I can see why. So far this week I've been doing well and exercising so hopefully it'll show next weigh in. The only possible prob is that I'm visiting my grandparents on Sunday and there's no way my grandma will be cooking anything that is on plan!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :)

just have to say i can't believe there's a dunkin' donuts in berlin and none in the UK!! (i'm sure that's for the best, for weightloss purposes....) ;) they're HUUUGE where i'm from in the states. not the people! the chain! ;)

kind of funny ... i've been reading this forum a ton this week and joined this week too. somehow in my head that means my weigh-in tomorrow night should be great! i haven't really made major changes to what i've been eating but i feel more "in the zone" and reading about everyone else's great losses has tricked my brain. i will be really disappointed if i don't do well! haha

there used to be DD in the 90's in the UK - but they didnt take off as well :(

iv noticed that my trousers are feeling a little loose around the bum ;) After realising that they hadn't ripped, I am now like super excited..bouncing off the walls lol.

:8855:Oh that is too funny! Well done! Its like when you feel like your fly is down!! :eek:

I'm keeping quiet about what the tea really is till OH has scoffed it ;)

You'll be fine for WI, I think you are allowed to have a wobble/treat during the week, so long as you have a good few days till WI.

Well Boop da loop thats very nice of you to say :D. Isnt that always the way of Grandmas! Its why they are so great though.

Kathryn, hope the swimming/gym effort is good :)

Ellebear said:
there used to be DD in the 90's in the UK - but they didnt take off as well :(

We used to have them in Dublin too. But long gone now.

Went to a different class to get weighed 1 night early, as out for hubby's birthday tomorrow (1 of 3 meals out he's having...:wave_cry:).
1.5lb off and got me stone sticker:D
Just need to worry about this week now, as we don't normally go out:eek:

Well done Paula - great stuff getting your shiny ;)

Enjoy your night out - hope it goes well.

I think it's cos I saw you chatting about food etc and you both seemed really nice I spoke to you

Aww, thank you, that's really sweet!! :grouphugg:

Yeah, think all grandparents are same, but didn't they used to eat sugar sandwiches and stuff...?? :sick0019: lol.

I really miss my grandma's saturday dinners, they were deeelish!! Bless her soul.

Anyways...good luck with it, make sure you save some syns for some proper grandma treats lol xx

anyone else worried about weigh in tomorrow?? im pooping it (although not literally - that might help! haha)

x

Ellebear said:
anyone else worried about weigh in tomorrow?? im pooping it (although not literally - that might help! haha)

x

Yep I'm really nervous and I have no idea why - not gone off plan at all, eaten out once and had 5 bean chilli & diet coke, even done 3 red days this week but for some reason I am still really worried - maybe it's coz I need to lose 2lb to get my first shiny :) x

Good luck x x x

Oh me!! Absolutely. Been anxious for a few days but have been good as gold all week. Haven't been off plan once! Eeeek!

Back