Thursday Weighers

MJCD - Good luck for tomoro night! Best tip I can offer is make sure u r eating enough- how weird that sounds :0)

hoping i have lost weight but feels like I've done nothing but eat since I got home! I mean at 7pm tonight til now... Pasta bake, bean burger, hot Choc, boiled egg, toast & nutella... Severe lack of fruit/veg

Dunkin donuts bavarian creams in Belfast were gorgeous! We tend to go in NYC each time we're there :0)

anyone else worried about weigh in tomorrow?? im pooping it (although not literally - that might help! haha)

x

Yes. Went a little crazy after getting 2 stone award last week, so totally deserve any gain! Busy making stuff for taster and hoping I can draw a line under this wobble tomorrow and start fresh!

Well I'll start us off this week. 2lbs off for me. Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone trying to get down to 9 stone and seem to have stalled lost just over a stone but getting very despondent so going to focus on a Thursday for my weigh in day fingers crossed I see a result x x

dawnwynne said:
Well I'll start us off this week. 2lbs off for me. Good luck everyone!

Fantastic!! And so it begins... It's a * week for me so not too optimistic about my WI tonight.

1.5lb off and got my half stone sticker :)

2 lbs of for me but missed weigh in last week as i was away and couldnt go. Happy with that as was sons birthday yesterday and had dominos pizza chicken strips and dips and birthday cake feel well bloated today but it waas yummy lol :D

Well done and Good Luck to Team Thursday! I weigh in later so will report back then xxx

Well my weight has been up and down a bit the last few weeks, but today I am back at my lowest weight of 13st 7lb, so lost a couple of lbs which im very happy about

I gained a lb.....??? Not sure why and not too bothered either :)

Well done Vic :)

Sorry to burst the bubble, wee 0.5lb on for me this week. Can't complain as I took my 2 stone award last week as a licence to eat anything I wanted this week. Just so happy the damage wasn't too bad and the body magic must have kept it at bay. Also * just arrived today!

Sorry to burst the bubble, wee 0.5lb on for me this week. Can't complain as I took my 2 stone award last week as a licence to eat anything I wanted this week. Just so happy the damage wasn't too bad and the body magic must have kept it at bay. Also * just arrived today!

Oh bless ... you haven't burst any bubble hun ;) You have done really well and admit that you've 'celebrated' your 2 stone award this week which is a fantastic achievement!

Belfastbabybear said:

By the sounds of it all, you did really well then!

Back