Thursday Weighers

I've never posted to this thread before but I weigh on a Thursday too. 4lb off for me bringing me up to 2 1/2 stone in total. Congratulations to all the losses and Babybear 1/2 on is nothing at all, don't worry about it. x

I gained a lb.....??? Not sure why and not too bothered either :)

Do you keep a food diary? That should show where you gone wrong.

I went to shop for lunch today, cos were officially out of food at home now, lol, and they had next to no salad, they had run out of wholemeal breadcakes, and they had no jacket potatoes. I was gutted, so went for cowboy brunch :eek: It was nice, but it was probably loaded with syns, so gunna try and not have any more syns today.

Joining you Babybear with a 0.5lb gain.

I've had trouble this week. Out on Saturday for hubby's birthday then for the rest of the week I've had problems sticking to plan, I haven't gone off plan but have just wanted to eat comfort food and have probably picked more than normal (guess it must be * week - I last had a gain 4 weeks ago - but I'm so random at the moment). Then yesterday I gave in and had a fried egg and ketchup sandwich for breakfast, although I had no other syns all day.

Yep I keep a food diary, find if I dont I lose track of syns....can't see anything apart from graprfruit, I seem to be eating loads of it just now.

Any hoo I am away out tomorrow night for a slap up meal and I have no intentions of being super good, but I'll see how I get on. :)

3.5lbs off for me :D Very happy

Lol, mine seems to be the same stuff all the time too. Me and the kids tried pink grapefruit a few days ago for the first time. Our eyes were rolling at the first bit, but it got better once we added a bit of sweetener. We were eating it for money, lol, and yep...the kids won!! Amazing what they'll do for a quid lol.

Oooo, I love going out for meals. Altho last one we had planned got cancelled cos we got a massive phone bill in just days before we were due :eek: so we cancelled. Enjoy wont ya!! x

Oh it needs the sweetener! Couldnt do it without but mmmmmm tis my fav just now.

It's Mum's Birthday tomorrow and I'll be the driver so really only syns on food, oh the yummy food! :17729:

I'll let you know how bad I was ;)

Tiphareth said:
Joining you Babybear with a 0.5lb gain.

I've had trouble this week. Out on Saturday for hubby's birthday then for the rest of the week I've had problems sticking to plan, I haven't gone off plan but have just wanted to eat comfort food and have probably picked more than normal (guess it must be * week - I last had a gain 4 weeks ago - but I'm so random at the moment). Then yesterday I gave in and had a fried egg and ketchup sandwich for breakfast, although I had no other syns all day.

Then the fried eggs sandwiches would be fine!! I gave in to White bread and butter yesterday!!! (only 1 slice and with low fat spread) I'm off to get weighed in a mo I will post later to keep u all informed!! Wish me luck x

Ok I lost 6 & 1/2 this week!!! Not sure our groups scales are right though as almost everyone had big losses one lady lost 9&1/2 pounds!!! So we are all gonna brace ourselves fir next week lol x

3.5lb off for me this week :D that's 8.5lb in 3 week :D I'm liking this slimming world idea lol :D

Ohhh and I got my half stone shiny woohoo!! :D x

I lost 3 really made up with this, i want to make that diet coke chicken you will have to tell me how it goes
am off to the caravan with my daughter an my mum and this weekend they own one on a haven site and i am going to refrain from drinking and they have just built a owners gym and pool so hopfully get lots of exercise in im buying an cookin the meals this week end so with my fingers crossed ill be good ill let yas know when we get back,
also this week we had tasters in class and my friend made syn free popcorn its you just make it from the popping corn and cover in canderel when done all free taste like sweetend pop corn from the pics
thought and there was a amazing syn free humos ill get the recipe for that off the girl speak to yas soon girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back