Thursday Weighers

That make sense now :)
Clever idea though!

Well at the beginning of the week, I was kind of excited about weigh-day because I have been fairly good, but this morning I have woke up feeling a bit scared and nervous! Not sure why, but now im dreading weigh-in tomorrow :(

How's you guys feeling?? xx

Really? :( Thats not a good feeling. Whats up?

I fully expect to have put on some. I have had enough slip ups (other than the weekend) to know its coming. I am however away up north tomorrow after WI so.....I'll let you know how it goes on Friday :wave_cry:

Good luck Leasa...I'm also a morning weigher....usually before 6.30 am....can't sleep later than that! lol

im dreading my weigh in as i had so much off last week plus mother nature delivered me a nice pressie bang on time lol, also its been one of those weeks when money is tight and i havnt filled my boots with as much fruit and veg as i would normally, its always hard to stay on track when im skint i find.

Good luck and well done to all Team Thursday! I weigh in later so will report back then xxx

well half pound on for me this week which i expected first star week in 8 years and ive caved into the mega chocolate cravings a couple of times. Looking forward to a loss on the scales next week :D

applejack1pie said:
im dreading my weigh in as i had so much off last week plus mother nature delivered me a nice pressie bang on time lol, also its been one of those weeks when money is tight and i havnt filled my boots with as much fruit and veg as i would normally, its always hard to stay on track when im skint i find.

Couldn't agree more, always when it's a week before payday I struggle, healthy food is so pricey. Good luck xx

Well done guys didnt check in last week but I had 1.5lb on hadn't been to wi for 3 weeks, been diagnosed with post viral fatigue syndrome and weight doesn't seem to be shifting and I have no energy whatsoever but stuck to plan 100% this week so heres hoping wi tonight will put me in a better mood would really love to get my 4st for easter xxxx

Good luck and be sure to let us know how you get on :cross:

I weigh in at home on a Thursday morning so I'll be one of the first to update tomorrow ... I may be looking something like this ... :wave_cry:

I am indeed looking like this ... :wave_cry:

0.75lbs on for me this morning :sigh:

Hey ho - onwards and downwards as they say ;)

Ali* said:
I am indeed looking like this ... :wave_cry:

0.75lbs on for me this morning :sigh:

Hey ho - onwards and downwards as they say ;)

Hey Ali - well done on the weight loss. It's going in the right direction at least. That's what matters.

Back