Thursday Weighers

Had a bit of a ropy day yesterday. Am sick with a respiratory infection and staying on plan is the last thing I want to do. Wasn't too bad, but bad enough. Back on plan today. Am hoping to at least get to weigh in this evening - not up to staying to image therapy.

Wish me luck.

Lost 2.5lbs really pleased was slimmer of the week and got my stone shiny:D

Well I don't get weighed till 5 and I am proper nervous today?!? Don't know why coz I haven't gone off plan at all but really felt like I struggled over weekend :( x anyone else like this?

Will update later...

Funky monkey said:
Well I don't get weighed till 5 and I am proper nervous today?!? Don't know why coz I haven't gone off plan at all but really felt like I struggled over weekend :( x anyone else like this?

Will update later...

Yup - feel like that every week coming up to Thursday ;)

I have been weighing myself all week, and i am now panic stricken that i have gained :( booooooooo!

we will see tonight at 6:30!!! xxx

Ellebear said:
I have been weighing myself all week, and i am now panic stricken that i have gained :( booooooooo!

we will see tonight at 6:30!!! xxx

Evil scales. Booo! Best of luck tonight.

Well im disappointed!! Big time!! Iv STS and have no idea why!! I'v not had any 'treats' as such, or any major wobbles!! My scales are very old though, so my mum is going to lend me her digital ones and im going to re-weigh tomorrow. Good idea?? Bad idea?? It took a lot to actually stick to things today, but I have done. What you reckon guys??

How have you guys done...?? Hope your happier than me :) xx

Last edited:
Lost 0.5lb this week

2lbs lost... D+, must try harder... I can do better than that... :(

I did get my 6.5 stone shiney though so not that bad..

ColJack said:
2lbs lost... D+, must try harder... I can do better than that... :(

I did get my 6.5 stone shiney though so not that bad..

Congrats on the 6.5 loss!!! Well done.

Just gotta Hoover downstairs then it's off to class I go! Think I'll have a decent loss but purely cos I've been so ill all week-7 days later & I still can't keep food down & I thought it was only flu :0(

1lb off this week, happy with this because I did have a sneaky McDs at the weekend!

Back