Thursday Weighers

Well Done Thursday'ers:)
2lb off for me, well chuft. We don't normally go out, and have been 3 times this week:eek:
Glad to start a fresh week tomorrow. Plan, clean page and all that:D
Keep going everyone x x

Well, I seem to have reception up here! That's a first! :D
And how could I stay away from you :)

Sorry you've had a disappointment this week Vikki. :cry: chin up though lass!
Fingers crossed for the digital weigh in! We have digital scales and they are bloody awful! Bought a cheap £6 set and they and I are in love ;)

So I was fully expecting a gain (you're gonna hate me for this) and as we know I made a pig of myself this weekend and have had wobbles all week. Maybe the extra bum shaking did it or the fact I have had about 3 grapefruit a day this week, but I lost 1.5!

I'm chuffed but have decided I really need to be 100% this week and try for my 'official' 1 stone.

Xx

Missed group last week as ive been on my honeymoon. expected a gain and that is exactly what i got!
Gutted but knew it was gunna happen. Back on the straight and narrow from now on, got to get this weight off!
10/2/11 = joined group
17/2/11 = -3lb
24/2/11 = - 1/2lb
3/3/11 - missed group
10/3/11 - +3
from now on my weigh ins are all goin to be losses

Missed group last week as ive been on my honeymoon. expected a gain and that is exactly what i got!
Gutted but knew it was gunna happen. Back on the straight and narrow from now on, got to get this weight off!
10/2/11 = joined group
17/2/11 = -3lb
24/2/11 = - 1/2lb
3/3/11 - missed group
10/3/11 - +3
from now on my weigh ins are all goin to be losses

Never mind hun ... like you say you were expecting it! I certainly wouldn't expect you to come back from honeymoon with a big loss. With a great attitude like yours you're sure to join the losers soon ;)

Normally I would b! Been sick this week though so I know I might struggle next week!

Hi everyone please bare with me I'm new to this :eek:)

Just weighed in tonight and I lost 5 1/2 lb. I'm soooo happy. Only joined slimming world at the end of Jan and so far I love it.

27/1/11 Joined Slimming World
3/2/11 -3lb
10/2/11 +1lb
17/2/11 -1lb
24/2/11 -3 1/2 lb
3/3/11 -2 1/2 lb and got my 1/2 stone award
10/3/11 -5 1/2 lb and got my 1 stone award and slimmer of the week :eek:)

I think this site is great and love the amount of support, inspiration and tips you get. I think your all fab and wish you all the best of luck in your journeys

Xxx

3.5lb off this week! :D

Stone and a half award tonight too :D over the moon!

Well i missed weigh in tonight, but will go to another group tomorrow. Have had 2 weeks off due to working and other arrangements last week. Im expecting a gain.

Starting again tomorrow, going to do it properly. Have the race for life to train for too!!!

Well done everyone!!

1lb off for me. Really want to hit my 2.5stone award next week so I'm off to do my meal plan :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations everyone. 1.5lbs off for me this and I have my 2.5stone shiney.

Missed weigh in as held up at work. Home scales show 1/2lb loss. Happy with that as I know I am not eating or drinking enough at the moment (horrible work stress)!

Well done Team Thursday - 2lbs off for me last night xxx

Back