Thursday Weighers

Oh well done chick! So glad you've had a loss and a very good one too!

I really dont deserve to have lost this week, socks ahve been pulled up now though! :)

0.5lb off for me. I'm absolutely gutted. I put 1lb on last week and wasnt expecting that so when I got on the scales on Thursdya and had only losxt 0.5lb, I could have cried!! I had a bad night food wise but am back on it today...I best lose good this week!!

How is everyone holding up over the weekend? Staying on plan? Good luck for this week x

You've done so well and nearly lost a stone! Well done! Its ok to wobble now and then, just keep up the good work chicky its all going in the right direction :happy036:

five twelfths of a pound? blimey they weigh accurate at your group don't they? :)

5.5 lbs? well done.. and cudos for not scoffing all of the pizza..

Lol thank you. Just making myself a sw brekkie now. Having 2 eggs scrambled, 3 bacon minus the fat grilled, baked beans, 2 quorn sausages oven cooked and 2 wholemeal bread as my hex a choice. I treat myself to one of these every weekend. Mmm yummy x

Hello can I join in please? I'm a Thursday weigher and lost 2lbs this week :)

Hello

I'd like to join the Thursday thread gang please :D

I just started SW on Thursday and finding my feet and getting to grips with the plan. Look forward to reporting a good (hopefully!) loss this coming week.

Good luck everyone :)

I have my usual Thursday weigh-in this Wednesday. Anyone else? It's because it's St. Patrick's Day here in Ireland. Am actually excited to have it early this week as I want to see what (if any!!) I have lost :) however from next week will be back to Thursday again so will have an 8 day week between weigh-ins.

Back