Thursday Weighers

Glad you are getting back on track skinnydawn ;) I'm feeling a bit nervous. My usual weigh in has been moved from Thur to Wed as Thur is a national holiday here - St Patrick's Day. Will report how I got on after class tonight.

Our class is still on tomoro night- must depend what the consultants feel like!!

Hi Gemmalina, bad luck about the class moving. :( let's hope u get a good result tonite anyway xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Congratulations Gemmalina.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.

Gemmalina said:
Down 2.5lbs!! That's 12lbs in total so far. Happy days!!!!!!!!!

Good for u! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well up very early today....but it's a good one for me.....3lbs off this week! And that's my club 10 as well. I'm very happy with that! Good luck everyone!!

Thanks Honda, but im quite happy to say that I am feeling much better about things now. And to make things even better, I lost 1/4 lb, lol. I was chuffed to bits when I got on the scales lol. I need to be extra good this week tho, otherwise it will catch up lol.

Wow, a lil puppy :) you must be very excited!!

How have we all done on our weigh-ins today??

Good luck to you all xx

Congratulations so far.

2lbs for me this week and I'm now under 10stone. I think that's the first time in my 30's.

I'm not hopeful this week I have been a bugger for chocolate ;0( my grandad passed away a few weeks ago and it's really nocked me for 6 so I have been on plan with meals but I've been having far too much chocolate, it's funny how whenever something goes wrong in life how we just revert back to old habits!! Or is that just me?? I will report in later even if it's not good x

yay i lost 1 1/2 pound this week, very pleased xx

Back