Thursday Weighers

Well I unofficially jumped on the scales this morning, hoping to shock myself back into routine...and it most certainly has done!! Iv had my all bran this morning, parked in space furthest away from building, brought loads of fruit to snack on this morning. Iv got my soup again for lunch, with a muller light and some cucumber and pepper sticks to munch on this afternoon. I am on a mission to not put on any more weight!!!!

I am on a mission to not put on any more weight!!!!

Well done you for coming back!! :clap: You're going about it all the right way and I hope the soup works :jelous:

I am sort of not looking forward to WI this week....not that I've been bad but I just dont feel like I've lost anything. Though I've been exercising like a fool :character00115:
My other half comented on how I'm looking slimmer! WOO HOO!! :eek:

Int that the best feeling in the world!! My OH is always the last to notice cos he sees me all the time. I went to a different department at work last week, and the receptionist asked if I was Vicki, and when I said yes, she commented on how much weight id lost. It made me feel fab, but I think she'd not seen me since I lost all my weight last year.

I am proper on a mission. No syns have passed my mouth yet today...and none will either!! I have drank so much water today, I have spent majority of my shift in the loo, lol.

Im going to my friend's house tonight for a SW recipe swap night, lol, I always leave there with determination and inspiration lol xx

Hi All, after baby having the sick bug, surprise surprise I got it too! Should be up for a good wi tomorrow night then!!
(every cloud and all that!)
Hope you're all having a good week. X

well not a good week for me gained 1lb but I know why I did. Next week will be much better! Good luck today everyone!

dawnwynne said:
well not a good week for me gained 1lb but I know why I did. Next week will be much better! Good luck today everyone!

:( better luck for next week

Soooooooooo bloated this morning. :( Just want to get to weigh in tonight. Nervous about whether or not I lost anything. Saturday was bad but rest of week was good. Hope it was good enough. Really had my heart set on my 1 stone award.

STS for me :sigh:

Need to shake things up a bit this week ... I've been hungry the last couple of days and I know there's no need to be hungry :( Just feel a bit salad-ed out.

Good luck everyone else! You've got to do it for the Thursday Team now! ;)

I'm scared. I weigh in tonight and have had another rubbishy week. I have slid back into nicking a bite here and a small biscuit there from the kids :(
I'm going to drink 3 litres of water again today- I did yesterday and felt fab(when I wasn't in the loo lol) and am going to eat fruit and veg between now and WI. Is that cheating? I HATE weighing in the evening

Good luck ladies... Weigh in tonight eeeek :( Not sure if to be excited or nervous!!! These are the kind of stressful emotions that bring me out in spots haha!! :) xxx

Well, my plan worked a little bit. I lost 1/2 lb in 2 days, bringing my total weigh-in to a 1.5 lb gain. I am totally fine with that though because I went quite a few days not following the plan at all. My ass is still in gear, so bring on this next week!!

Hope you guys have good losses xx

first thurs weigh in

4.5 off, did secretly want it to be 10lbs haha but I did eat alot and picked some days
but this wk
im gong to be an angel. fingers crossed lol
good luck everyone

4.5lbs is fab...well done!! Hope I get a couple off tonight x

well i lost 1 lb not bad as ive had virtually 2 weeks off plan due to birthdays and just well eating crap. I think it may have something to do with hormones since the removal of my coil ive been craving so much crap anyway im determined to get back on plan today after all i dont want to gain the 3 stone 4 and a half pounds ive lost and want to lose at least another 2 by october

2.5lb off for me this week. Really, really want another 5lb off over the next 3 weeks, so trying my very best.

Just 0.5lbs off for me this week :sigh:

lost one this week wasnt impressed till i relised it was my star week am hoping for at least three next week
the main thing is that your happy with your weigh in
am totally fired up for this week need a good loss
lol
xxxxxx

1lb off - My losses seem to be slowing down as I reach the point of no longer being over weight. Just hope I don't loose momentum and motivation. Hopefully joining a group from being an online member next week will help.

Back