Thursday Weighers

Once star week is over, you'll really get the benefits though. Im wanting 3.5lb off next week, then I will have lost my first stone :cool:

So what's your plan for next week then?? My tactic is to plan a good variety of meals. I tend to have the same things all the time, so im going to try and have something different every day :confused: Might need a bit of help lol x

0.5 off for me this week. But really motivated to do well next week! Up to almost 3hours body magic so far now have a sparkling clean house and walked out dog. :)

Nervous bout tonight- aiming for at least 2 cos I need the 1 from last week off again and at least another one- felt rubbish all week after my gain- really annoyed me!

1.5lb off this week for me :) got my stone shiny too :) (not bad for 6 weeks work lol) :)

Week two and lost another 2lb!!!! Woohooo go me!!! Well done ladies... xxx :)

Gemmalina said:
So sorry to hear that. Feeling better?

Much better thanks hun and managed to lose 1lb this week. Have had a really bad week and couldn't get back on track after being unwell but somehow and somewhere a pound fell off. Great :eek:)

Just been reading the losses logged so far and they're fab !!! Well done everyone and good luck for next week x

1.5 off for happy pinpant :)

1.5 lbs off for me - BMI < 30 :)
I am no longer OBESE:D yey :D
£49.50 paid in Jan for my 1st SW 12 wk countdown. Result -18lbs (£2.75 per lb lost!) Well worth it;)
Let's see what the next countdown can do x x

Some brilliant losses...well done all xx Totally over the moon with a surprising 4 lbs off today!!

Hello Everyone, really pleased, I lost 5 pounds, but this is partly cos I had a tummy bug which meant I didn't eat at all for a day. Still pleased though, just 1lb to go till my 1 stone award... would have loved to get it tonight but next week I hope!!
Hope everyone having a good evening :)

Hi Dont know how to say thanks or reply to a rep so will just reply here I am back on normal plan now just needed the boost of the other one xx

Maintained for me this week I've not been 100% on it for a few weeks now so I must get back on it 100% coz this last 2 stone isn't gonna shift itself!!! X

1lb off again and finally got my 2.5 stone award :)

Well done everyone, there have been some amazing losses this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lb off :0) so that's 1lb to go to my 3.5 stone award & 2lb til I've lost 50lb :0) and hopefully get them both next week - birthday week :0)

1lb off this week-kind of disappointed but I know i shouldn't be! It's in the right direction :)

Back