Thursday Weighers

Hello ladies!!
Well I was a STS this week, not bothered at all because....and this is the best bit....I went to buy new jeans yesterday!!:D
This is normally a traumatic experience, I got a size down from what I'm wearing (falling off sagging bum), I tried them on today and I had to take them back! I am down 2 sizes!! :eek:

So even though I'm not losing I'm doing something right ????

K, loving the determination, go for it!

V, you've not done bad at all. At least it wasnt a 4lb gain! :p

As yet the 1 stone sticker eludes me....:mad:

Good luck ladies....oh do either of you get the SW mag? I tried a thing in class today someone made and it was to die for! I'm gonna make it for tea tomorrow!!:eatdrink051:

I lost 3.5lb last night - biggest loss since my first week well over a year ago!

Had a big gain last week as had had a break for 4 weeks due to various reasons, working abroad and being ill etc. But pleased I lost most of that last night so back on track!

Well done to everybody this week! - We can do it Thursday Weighers!

xx

Hi, had my wi last night lost 1.5lbs, thats 1st 9lbs i am so going to succeed at this diet, i can feel it lol.Heading to my 2stone award cant wait. Well done to everyone who has lost this week and to those who didnt, chin up and start again, we have all been there, all we need to do is keep encouraging everyone (as you all do) Slimming World Rocks,have a good week everyone.:D

STS is always better than a gain Honda, and wow wee on dropping 2 sizes. That must have felt amazing!! Well done.

I dont get the SW mag, but my friend does, and she is always telling me about recipes and stuff. What is it your making?? xx

Fantastic losses everyone- keep up the good work!!

WI number 2 for me and a loss of 3.5lbs. Slimmer of the week :banana dancer:

Total loss of 8lb

I lost 1.5 lbs this week :) I know it sounds ridiculous but I'm now only 1lb off my starting weight! I started in November and was doing well up until December then obviously xmas came and i had a bad few weeks, once new year came I struggled to get back into the swing of things and only really started properly about 6 weeks ago, so by that time I was almost half a stone heavier than when i started!! However, my head is back in the game now and I am technically 0.5lb off half a stone, but unfortunately I dont think they can reset your starting weight :(
Well done everyone, some fab losses x

Thank you chick, it does feel ace! Oh did I mention I've gone from a 40 to a 38 bra? Always was a 38 and being a 40 scared me!! :(

Its an egg and gammon loaf p75. It is so yummy and free!
I have added leek, mushroom and yellow pepper to mine, with a little pinch of chilli too! Its in the oven just now, if I can figure out how to add a pic on here I'll send pics :D

ooo that sounds good. Yeah, send pics :D When you type your reply, there is a little icon that looks like a yellow box with a mountain on the bottom and a little square in top right hand corner, click that and it will add an image.

Im just tuckin into my potato salad at my desk. Sooo glad its friday!!

Ya doing owt exciting this weekend??

ooo that sounds good. Yeah, send pics :D When you type your reply, there is a little icon that looks like a yellow box with a mountain on the bottom and a little square in top right hand corner, click that and it will add an image.

Im just tuckin into my potato salad at my desk. Sooo glad its friday!!

Ya doing owt exciting this weekend??

Aye I've done that but it asks for a url....maybe its me being thick??

I made 2 huge tubs of coleslaw and tattie salad (ice cream tubs) the other day and they were 3 syns for each whole tub!! Yummy :D

We are off to a dog show tomorrow with a couple of friends, looking for stuff for the new arrival....nothing thrilling but should be useful :)

What about you?
x

He should be here the 2nd or 9th depends obn how he is doing weening! Woo the excitment :clap:

You dont want life to be too exciting! ;)

testing

Attachments

• 5 weeks.jpg
    5 weeks.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 28
Glad that worked! Not as simple as you might think though. He is lovely eh? I have been told I get him next week!!! :D

He will be mine so I will be cheif walker and the like :)

Just gotta go take pics of this loaf now

Hello all,
well done on all your weight losses.
I have had a tough week, my nan became very poorly on sunday evening began to slip away and died early wed morning.
I have lost the plot with my eating until today.
So am back to the beginning as I have lost 1/2 lb since joining slimming world.
Today has been the first good day.
So lets hope next week's weigh in is ok.

Och skinnyminnie I'm sorry to hear that- u r doing well getting on track so soon- well done- just stick at it cos I promise it works x

Back