Thursday Weighers

skinnyminnie14 said:
Hello all,
well done on all your weight losses.
I have had a tough week, my nan became very poorly on sunday evening began to slip away and died early wed morning.
I have lost the plot with my eating until today.
So am back to the beginning as I have lost 1/2 lb since joining slimming world.
Today has been the first good day.
So lets hope next week's weigh in is ok.

So sorry to hear that, I lost my grandad a few weeks ago and I've only just got back on track this week so well done for getting back straight away ;0) keep at it and it will be fine xxxxx hugs

Just half a pound off for me this week

Had this with SW chips and salad for dinner....:D YUMMY!

Attachments

• SDC10961.jpg
    SDC10961.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 28
Mererid said:
Just half a pound off for me this week

No 'just' about it...well done! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

can I use "just" please?
I GAINED just a half pound this week..
same sort of thing as Skinnymini14.. bad news about mum's results and I went off the rails.. no structure to the week at all and any sort of planning went out the window...

This week I've been good so far and I hope to keep it that way and lose that half pound and quite a bit more by WI..

ColJack said:
can I use "just" please?
I GAINED just a half pound this week..
same sort of thing as Skinnymini14.. bad news about mum's results and I went off the rails.. no structure to the week at all and any sort of planning went out the window...

This week I've been good so far and I hope to keep it that way and lose that half pound and quite a bit more by WI..

That's totally different ColJack...'just' is perfectly acceptable when used in the context of having GAINED weight...
I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear your mums news xx When my dad was diagnosed I lost the plot completely, piled 5 stones on in a few months. Think I kinda gave up. But he never gave up...and he's still wiv us 4 yrs l8er...so I finally decided it was time to take back a little control too and rejoined sw. I think u hav done fantastically well to get back on track...don't b like me and let it totally slide into stones instead of only pounds xx Besides, if yr mum is anything like my dad she wud probably tell u not to worry and if u were to cum off plan yr 'not too big for a thick ear' lol!
Having said that I'm wavering a bit myself today as we lost our dog yesterday...:(
Sending u, yr mum, and all the family lots of love for a speedy and complete recovery xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Everyone glad to say on Thursday I reached target having lost a total of 2 stone 8 lbs!! I will continue to go to class to keep myself in line but won't feel any pressure if I fluctuate the 3 lbs I'm allowed, it will give the flexibility to give me the weekends off and stay on the plan in the week I find it easier to control that way :)

Oooo that looks gorgeous!! What's the recipe?? Think im gunna make a quiche tomorrow and take it to work for my lunch. Iv run out of FF cottage cheese though, so thinking I might have a go with some quark and laughing cows lol x

wow well done on dropping two dress sizes that amazing the quiche looks amazing
im something called bum an tums i think thats the name on monday
am also off the gym tonight
if u like spicey food aldi thai style fish cakes are free and absoluty amazing i love them i have them with salad and a pepper stuffed with savoury rice and a cheese slice on top for a hea my fave meal at the mo
having a vodka or twenty with my girls tonight haha
hope you both have a fab weekend xxxxxxx

:0) I visited my husbands sick aunt tonight- she looked at me blankly and when my husband said who I was she said really? Have u lost loads of weight??? Tried my wedding dress on last night and it's inches and inches too big & shows all my weight is off my boobs and bum lol

The recipe is - Oven on to 200
14 oz lean cooked gammon(I bought and cooked mine)
2 deseeded and cubed red peppers (mine were yellow)
2 handfuls of chopped parsley (didnt have any)
6 beaten eggs (I did 7)
Season and place in a loaf tin sprayed with frylite
Cookfor 50 min or until set.
Now I added cooked mushroom and cooked leek, some chilli flakes too. Only cooked mine for 40 min but I have a really hot oven.
Yummy! Though him in doors didnt like it, said it was too much like quiche without the pastry.....:( Bloody men!! ;)

Gotta behave the rest of the week, had a curry .....and beers last night, only 3 though!!! :D

Hello Ladies,
My name is Gemma. I started the SW plan on Thursday, I am not going to group therapy as I went last year and put myself under too much pressure to alway have a good weight loss, which resulted in me not going.
I was wondering if i could join you, as I could do with a couple of people to talk to about it? I will get my stats up and sorted out, new to the site and not sure what im doing.
Gem

Hiya Halgem :hug99: of course you can join us. The more the merrier.

We all usually just have a general chat, and then record our losses, maintains or gains on a Thursday.

Good luck, and keep us posted on how your week is getting on wont ya x

Hiya Gem,

It's always nice to add more to our little chatty group. I dont think there is any pressure here! Just nice to have folk you can voice your moans, and whinges too ;)
Good luck!!

ttfn

So how we doing this week ladies??

I seem to be doing really well, but I dont feel like I am, lol. If that makes sense!! Im sticking to the plan 100% so im hoping for a bloody good loss this week lol.

I do a food diary though, and most days I struggle to get my second HEb in, because I do green days usually. Iv looked in around the forum and people seem to think that you need them both to ensure a healthy balanced diet. What you guys think??

Hope your having good weeks :)

Well done for bein 100% lass....I am not. I'm not being bad but I'm just not hungry and had a very poorly tummy this morning.

Feel I was so bad over the weekend that I've probably blowen it anyway so what's the point....:(

I have issues with remembering to get my Hea! I either go overboard or miss it out completely.

hiya Gem welcome :D
ive been ok had vodka with me girls on sat an had full fat redbull :O then a caravry on sat in the pub with my mum and dad but since then am on top of things lol
ill be happy with one or two off this week fingers crossed

well done for stayin on top vicki
and hope your feeling better soon honda
hows your first week going gem? xxxxxx

Back