Thursday Weighers

Hi everyone can i join too? I started 2 weeks ago . Lost 2lb last Thursday and have been finding diet okay apart from ... The macsonalds i has Saturday :( feel so bad .... Hope i Haven't put on this week! Xxxxxx

hey charlie
i wouldnt worry too much about it
my second week it was my birthday i had two kfcs went for a three corse meal in frankies and bennys and had two nights on the cider and black the rest of the week i ate speed soup and went the gym every day and manged to only put half on
just be good the rest of the week and that should be ok dont let it make you feel bad xxxxx

Hi Charlie, :hug99: welcome aboard!!

Aww, Honda, :jelous: hope your feeling better soon, and can get back into the swing of things. I felt like you do now last week, but im now as motivated as ever.

Kathryn, sounds like your determined, so got my fingers crossed for ya.

Im feeling much better today. Not sure what was up yesterday lol. I almost very nearly got on scales this morning for a sneaky peak, but managed not to. Just hope its a good one on Thursday morning. I'll be so chuffed to get down into the next stone bracket, lol.

Good luck guys, only 2 days left....make em count!!

I get weighed for the 1st time on Thursday! I'm really scared. Each time I've returned to SW I lose less on my first WI. This time however, i won't let it stop me reaching target (for the 1st time).

Hiya Eanceoil, good luck for your weigh-in. Im sure you will be fine though. Have you stuck to things??
When I did SW last year, I never made a target, so I never really knew where I was going, but I have a target this time around and I sure am going to hit it!! With a little help from my minimins mates lol :hug99: Make sure you let us know how you get on :) xx

Hiya all :flowers:, welcome newbies!

I am so much better today! Had a super session at zumba and got my name in for the Zumbathon in April :character00115:

I made a horrible dinner last night, OH eve said he oly ate it cause he was hungry, I passed all together :(

Planning on stir fried pork and noodles tonight and really looking forward to it!

What is everyone else having for tea?

xx

am having one of those maggi so juciey chickens you cook in the bag ( they range from 3 1/2 - 5 1/2 syn for the satchet once spread round the family thats hardley anything were having it with jacket spud and roasted veg
but my babys having a happy meal coz the todays the first day shes gone with out an accident since last week wen we started potty training her and i can smell those mc dolands chips and am like mmmmmmmmmmm hahaha xxxx

Hey, thanks for welcoming me. i had a bt of a chocolate blow out last night, but im back on track today and stayed red. im determined to started april at 12 stone exactly, so im really motivated. and looking forward to vodka lime and sodas at the weekend!

Have any of you tried the mushy pea curry?

I cant stand mushy peas but seeing as this is mentioned quite a bit here I an debating trying it.

Let me know :)

Thanks for the luck! Quite scared. I've stuck to around 10 syns as I've not got that much to lose. And exercised. From experience I know that doesn't matter so much. Your body sometimes just does what it wants!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mushy pea curry is totally nom nom nom!! I make it atleast once a week and it lasts me 2 days. Infact, because we had shopping delivered last night, im making it for tea tonight. Its proper gorgeous Honda. i stick a tin of tomatoes in it too and ooooo, droolin just thinking about it lol.

Wow, well done on the potty training. Luckily, my step kids were already done when I came on the scene, but I hear it can be a nightmare lol, so I imagine the kid totally deserves it.

Can I join? I'm going to have my starting weigh in tomorrow. I've been off SW for a while and put some of my weight back on - no idea how much :-(

hiya ladies.

I am new to all of thos.
just 1 quick question i have been on ths diet for 1 and half week/ my first weigh in i gained 1lb.
i was very dissapointed.
any reasons why?
you all are doing great. well done.

i have to say i am finding it v v hard :(

Welcome jennifaerie and supserstar :hug99: of course you can join in. the more the merrier.

Jennifaerie - I had quite a few months off and put on all of the weight I lost last year, and a few pound more :( so I know how your feeling. Hope you get back into things again, and if you need any help, or a bit of encouragement, just ask....were a lovely bunch on here :family2: lol xx

Superstar, do you keep a food diary?? SW can take a while to get used to, if you post your diary, or an average days food, we will sure help if we can. Also, it might be worthwhile looking in the food diary section of the forum, you could get some good ideas from there. Most importantly though, dont give up, because SW does work, if you follow it properly. It might just be something silly thats the stumbling block. :banghead: We'll help you find out what it is though xx

Many Thanks Vicki, can i just say you are doing very well and your possitive attitude is rubbing off onto me too:thankyou:

I am following the red plan!

I hope i loose some weight on Monday as last week i gained and am putting it down to the time of the month.

yesterday I had:

Breakfast: eggs, tomatos and beans in low calories oil spray

Lunch: Jacket potato and beans weighed with salad

Dinner: Stir fry with veg and chicken

All day I snacked on muller light youghurts and fruit.

Some Tuna

And plenty of water.

Syns: Time out 1 finger

I hope i am doing this right

Look forward to ur response

If you are following the red plan, then that is mainly meat with potato, pasta, etc. as healthy extra B choices. Therefore, you would have to weigh the potato that you had for lunch. Looking at what you have wrote, I think you would probably be best following extra easy. This combines meat and potato, pasta, etc. but you are only allowed 1 healthy extra A and one healthy extra B. Hope this making sense. If you follow the Extra Easy plan, then it is imperative that you have at least 1/3 of your plate with superfree food, such as vegetables, fruit, etc. A superfree food is something that is speed on both the red and the green plans. I hope you followed that, because personally, iv gone a bit cross-eyed lol xx

Oh so glad I joined when EE had started, all this red and green lark confuses me!

I am up to my eyes in orders for Mothers Day cookies so fingers crossed I can keep them out of my mouth!

Welcome new people! :D
Good luck and good luck tomorrow too!
xx

Back