Thursday Weighers

Eeek, just remembered it's wi tomorrow.

Good luck everyone xxx

Let me start us off again this week. 3lbs off for me this week. Very happy with that. Good luck to everyone this week!

Well 2lb off for me, but not a real movement as I've been going up and down around the same few plans for a few weeks. I really need to refocus! Good luck everyone

so i have weighed myself and in 1 week i have lost 2lbs - which is good, but slightly disappointing. it a wake up call that if i want the results i really need to focus. So far today 2 x weetabix, 2 eggs and milk from allowance, so i can decide at lunch what ind of day it is going to be.

Good look for you weigh ins. xxx

Weighed this morning - 1.5lbs off :)

(That's including the 1lb I was prematurely celebrating last Friday ;))

That means I've now lost 1 stone half a pound :D

Next mini target - get under 12 stone. Hopefully won't be too difficult as I'm 12 stone 1/2 lb!!

Good luck Thursday Gang :cross:

so i have weighed myself and in 1 week i have lost 2lbs - which is good, but slightly disappointing. it a wake up call that if i want the results i really need to focus. So far today 2 x weetabix, 2 eggs and milk from allowance, so i can decide at lunch what ind of day it is going to be.

Good look for you weigh ins. xxx

Well done for you loss! you are doing great! better then a gain like me (TOTM)
I have my next WI on monday...dreading the weekend as kids always get treats, and its sooooo hard to resist lol....
keep it up xxx

Well guys, im really happy, as I lost 3lb this week!! :bliss: Whoop whoop!! Although that means I am only 1/2lb from my first stone, and my next stone bracket, lol. Next week defo, lol.

Well done Halgem, 2lb is a great loss, you should be thrilled :)

Nazzy - search under all diets at the top of the page, scroll down to Slimming World, and click on food diaries. Then click on new topic at the top and away you go. Good luck with the weekend.

Honda - good luck with the cookies. It must be sooo tempting working with that kind of thing all the time. Id be size of a house I think if I was a baker lol :17729: xx

Nazzy - search under all diets at the top of the page, scroll down to Slimming World, and click on food diaries. Then click on new topic at the top and away you go. Good luck with the weekend.

:17729: xx[/QUOTE]

Wow very well done to you Vicki..
keep up the good work. Great I will get started on my diary! :D

Thanks girls! I'm weighed and currently at 13stone 6. Still, it's 11 lb less than I was when I started last time! I've started a blog for posting my diaries and SW recipes etc here to try and help me stick to it.. I'm just off to change my tickers :D

1.5lbs off for me this week.

That means I would have been 3.5lbs from target, however, as I still seem to be having reasonable losses and feel like I need to lose more I've lowered my target from 9st7 to 8st13, just to be in the 8's and I'm short enough to take it.

I lost 3.5lb's this week.

I have been so good as I needed a loss after a gain last week.

3lbs off for me my stone and half award, Slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month

Well, well ladies, you've done so well....(too many wells?) :p

Halgem- Very nice work ;)

Naz- Never dread, positive thinking burns fat you know :confused: :eek:

Vic- Well done lass, you are so back on track! :D

So after my terrible weekend I lost -1lb, quite happy with that consdering I was expecting a gain!
4lb to get to my 'official' stone.....fingers crossed!!

70 cookies baked and iced, another 70 to bake and ice for tomorrow.....:wave_cry:

Down 1lb. That's 14.5lbs in total over the last 6 weeks and i am getting my stone award tonight ;) Happy days.

Back