Thursday Weighers

Stayed the same this week. Can't complain I wasn't 100% this week.

hey ladies
i lost two lb this week i am made up wooooo
hows everyone else done
am off out this week again hahaha friends birthday sticking to the vodka redbull of corse
hope u all have fantastic weekends :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1st WI = 5lbs loss!

:) :) felt really sluggish all week too but resisted weighing myself at home. So glad! I've done SW 3 times and this is the most I've lost in my 1st wk!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just lost 2.5lb and gained my half stone sticker after just three weeks!!! Woohooo am really chuffed!!!! Yippee!!! :) Well done to everyone who's lost too!! xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Kathryn, nice one! Sugar free red bull yeh? ;)

eanceoil.....:eek: Super stuff! No wonder you're chuffed! Keep it up!

1lb off this week, happy with this as I had a take-away on Friday evening and it's star week too. Also into new stone bracket too!

Yay hi girls well done on weigh in's ! I lost 2lb this week :) made up since i have been very naughty xxxxx

Have STS this week :( no idea why as I haven't cheated but C thinks I need to vary my food and eat a little more - so back to basics tomorrow, more SS foods & trying scan bran - hoping that will do the trick :)

Have STS this week :( no idea why as I haven't cheated but C thinks I need to vary my food and eat a little more - so back to basics tomorrow, more SS foods & trying scan bran - hoping that will do the trick :)
well done guys on losses and Funky I am in the same boat as you, I have sts this week and I was 100% all week so cs has suggested red and green days as i only ever do ee so heres hoping for the 2lb next week for 4st shiny xx

mistysmummy said:
well done guys on losses and Funky I am in the same boat as you, I have sts this week and I was 100% all week so cs has suggested red and green days as i only ever do ee so heres hoping for the 2lb next week for 4st shiny xx

OMG misty you are doing soooo well 4 st is amazing
:talk017:

I tend to do a mixture of days but don't seem to eat enough on reds :( hopefully its a minor blip - it's only my 7th week and I'm a stone down so can't complain x

2lbs off for me...I know it sounds daft but I'm finally under my starting weight, by 1lb! :) Unofficially I have lost 8.5lbs, but according to SW I have lost 1!! x

OMG misty you are doing soooo well 4 st is amazing
:talk017:

I tend to do a mixture of days but don't seem to eat enough on reds :( hopefully its a minor blip - it's only my 7th week and I'm a stone down so can't complain x
Thanks Funky you are doing brilliant for 7 weeks best of luck for next week xx

-7lbs this week.. SOTM as well... but not SOTW. :( ( not eligible since I gained 1/2lb last week.. )

oh.. got my 7st shiney, and broke the 100lbs lost barrier too...

Last edited:
Back