Thursday Weighers

1/2 lb off today :rolleyes: but got my first ever slimmer of the month! :p

ColJack said:
THAT week or just because there's easter eggs and chocolate everywhere at the moment?

No not THAT week lol but I am on hormone therapy to try and get pregnant (hence the 5&1/2 stone weight loss) and I think it's that??! Not 100% sure though maybe I'm just being a bloody piggy wig!! X

Whoop whoop well done sweetie feels good doesn't it :0) x

OHHHHHH YES!!!! Feels REALLY fab, thanks hunni! :D

Good luck with the hormone therapy...you've done so well! You deserve a successful outcome!!! :fingerscrossed:

lots of luv xx

2lbs off for me this week, another 2 off next week and I'll get my club 10 target. Writing my list now for shopping tomorrow, don't want any naughties slipping in ;) well done everyone, good luck for next week xx

ColJack said:
-7lbs this week.. SOTM as well... but not SOTW. :( ( not eligible since I gained 1/2lb last week.. )

oh.. got my 7st shiney, and broke the 100lbs lost barrier too...

Wow 7 stone :0) if I ever get to target I will have lost just over 7&1/2 stone ;0) I can't wait to get there but I now need to pull my finger out my arse & get this last 2 stone off x

skinnydawn said:
OHHHHHH YES!!!! Feels REALLY fab, thanks hunni! :D

Good luck with the hormone therapy...you've done so well! You deserve a successful outcome!!! :fingerscrossed:

lots of luv xx

Thanks I really hope it happens soon xx

Sorry to let the side down but I gained 0.5lb.
I know why.
I'm drawing a line.
Tomorrow is a new week, a new month and a new start.

Well done on some amazing losses this week. You are all an inspiration. I will do my best to be up there with you next week. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ColJack said:
-7lbs this week.. SOTM as well... but not SOTW. :( ( not eligible since I gained 1/2lb last week.. )

oh.. got my 7st shiney, and broke the 100lbs lost barrier too...

I'm gobsmacked! Well done! But it doesn't surprise me tbh...I think you are one of the most motivated and committed people on here.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

charlies angel said:
2lbs off for me this week, another 2 off next week and I'll get my club 10 target. Writing my list now for shopping tomorrow, don't want any naughties slipping in ;) well done everyone, good luck for next week xx

Just found out I got SOTM too :) I'm sooo happy !!!!! XxX

Wow wee, a full week of losses....and bloody fantastic losses at that too!! Big pats on the backs lol.

I had a few chocolates last night, were still eating the chocies from xmas, and its nearly easter lol. I had 4 quality streets which is 10 syns, then the OH grilled crumpets, so I had one of those with a small scrape of light spread, so well over the syns yesterday. wouldn't have minded but I went to bed feeling sick cos of it all :( grrr. But anyways, I am back on track now.

Good luck for this week guys. What are we all aiming for??
I really want my stone this week, so anything over half and ill be thrilled.

If you weigh in on Thursday surely it's the best day to have a slip up? Hope you enjoyed the chocs tho! :)

Aiming for 2lbs this week. Would LOVE to get my half stone award. Going to eat more superfree foods and go to an extra class at the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done eanceoil, I think I need to go back to zumba again. At the moment im not doing any exercise, other than running round the house chasing the kids all the time, lol, its just having the time. Im defo gunna buy it on wii though when it comes out lol x

me an a friend are ment to be joinig zumba but i have no rythem hahaha i love aqua plus coz your whole body is under water so no one sees you hahaaha.
eanceoil WOW 5lb thats amazing
hope you all have a great weekend and great mothers day xxxxxx

Back