Thursday Weighers

I have no rythm at all kathryn, thats what makes it soo brill. Im really good friends with the instructor, so Iv already told her i want a zumba hen party when we finally tie the knot that is lol x

Well done to all everyone who lost this wk. I stayed the same and am really pleased i was out for two indian curries at the wkend and my oldest son was 18 on sunday. I had loads of birthday cake and nibbles (no drink though). I thought I may have put on, so I got lucky. Im back on track today, had toast for breakfast and a tomato and herb mugshot for lunch with fruit.I am going to be good this week only 5lbs to my 2st award.I Love Slimming World :D:D

i lost 2 lbs this week happy to be back on plan only 4.5 lbs lost throughout march after both my sons birthdays and ive been very up and down. Im ready for a great month aiming for 7.5 lbs to get my 4 stone award. I'm feeling so much fitter and can even sprint 200 metres without collapsing it may not sound far but it is for me i havnt run since i was 18 and it feels really good :)

Well done to all who lost,
good job for all those who STS but with a good reson,
nevermind for those who STS and have no idea why,
and don't fret about it to those who gained.. Today is a new day, so get back on the wagon and give it 110%..

Very disappointed in myself Ihad 0.5 lbs on this week
I really let myself down Wednesday and Thursday attacked the biscuit tin
Better next week

I want to wish everyone good luck and every success with your weight loss.

I've just moved from online to group membership and so my weigh in day has changed to a Tuesday so I'm going to move myself over there.

Sorry to lose u from the team hun! Don't blame u going to group tho. I certainly couldn't do this on my own and I've got the greatest admiration for anyone who does. U must need terrific willpower.
Well good luck for Tuesdays xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thank you Skinnydawn. I've not found it too difficult most of the time although I've definitely not been an angel, esp where weddings and birthdays have been involved. I've eaten what I wanted for a day or weekend and then gone back to it.

I'm going to miss it in here. xx

Iv fell off wagon again!!!! :( Grrrrr!!!

Im blaming Mothers Day cos we had take away Saturday night, and went out for tea Sunday, but now I cant get back into the swing of things. :wave_cry:

Iv also got really really bad toothache, well jaw ache, its weird to explain. Really really not happy at the moment!! :cry:

Hope you guys are better x

Tinned tomato I'm the same :( really had a bad weekend!!! Need a kick up the bum to get back onto the wagon! X x. X

Definately ! Tomorrow is a new day! We can do it , 2 days till weigh i'n let's make them count :) x x x

Well ladies, it must be something in the air.

My logic for today was to eat the whole bag of gummi lips so they wouldnt be there to tempt me later :(

Fingers crossed I can get to and burn them off at Zumba tomorrow!

:( Im still feeling no better :(

Woke up this morning with good intentions but havent gone with them. I am really struggling to get back on track. I know I am going to soooo regret it when I get on scales on Thursday :break_diet:

Hello ladies!!
Well I was a STS this week, not bothered at all because....and this is the best bit....I went to buy new jeans yesterday!!:D
Thats brilliant stuff - well done :D I find the actual clothes sizes/bra size changes mean more than the numbers as its something you can actually see, if you get what I mean! Glad to see things are going well for you ;) x

2 days to weigh in ladies! How are we feeling about this week. I feel similar to how I felt last week. I've not struggled really but I do miss sweet things. Fruit and yoghurt just doesn't cut it! Also had my first night drinking on Sat. Aaargh. Scared!

BUT have a night in to myself tonight. Do I spend it watching a film with a glass of wine or a curly wurly?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

deffo something in the air sat went out completely intended to stick to vodka diet coke but out came the redbull cheeky vimtos shots ect then takeaway mothers day when to the beach today with the kids and couldnt say no to ice cream actually righting this down am really ashamed how much ive gone off track :( hopefully tomorrow is a new day an ill just take what comming to me at class and start over thurs it cant be that bad can it ???? :s hahah xxx

I planned to go over my old food diary and try to find the one when I lost 4.5lb.....did I date them, no, am I disorganised, yes!

Anyhoo today has been ok, only because I am up to my eyes in puppy sitting and had no power for the whole day!

TT- What got you today? Choc? Cake? What was it?

Mela- Honestly its great, the scales still say I'm not losing much but come on, even the new jeans are starting to get slack! (Zumba me thinks ;))

Eanceoil- I would go for the curly wurly every time!! Have you tried half a pot of quark mixed with an options? You'll either love it or hate it :rolleyes:

Kathryn- Tomorrow will be so much better, always is :D Youre so right too, no point dwelling on whats done, just get on with it....remind me of this when I come out with my self pity stuff :sigh:

Oh and a general question, what do you all think of Laughing Cow triangles and what do you do with yours? :eek:

Back