Thursday Weighers

love the laughing cow extra light triangles i put them on toast i also like them sounds strange in the pasta n sauce chicken and mushroom, coz i think there tasteless without milk so that adds the taste back.
and coz u get so many for your hea you can spread them through the day, xxx

Tiphareth said:
I want to wish everyone good luck and every success with your weight loss.

I've just moved from online to group membership and so my weigh in day has changed to a Tuesday so I'm going to move myself over there.

Sorry ur moving - come back to visit occasionally with updates maybe?

Tiphareth said:
I want to wish everyone good luck and every success with your weight loss.

I've just moved from online to group membership and so my weigh in day has changed to a Tuesday so I'm going to move myself over there.

And best of luck with group membership.

You can have 6 of the extra light ones :) I use mine in allsorts. My favourite though is adding about 3 to a tin of beans whilst heating them up. Goes really cheesy (nom nom nom).

I also have them on bread, instead of butter, or on a jacket taty.

They're really yummy in scrambled egg too.

Ooooo, they're so versatile....and you get loads for a HEa :D

What are you planning on using them for Honda?? x

Good luck tomz ladies and gentlemen xxx :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I can't stand them :jelous: I have tried to like them but they remind me of when I was wee and I never really liked them then.

I had a couple yesterday on scan bran and then some in scrambled egg this morning...nope just yuck!

I'll stick to my babybell light and kerry low low :love:

So what do you all have as a ultimate fav munchie every week?

Morning everyone, well 2 lbs off this week. I'm very happy with that. Good luck today everyone

Got my fingers crossed for a few lbs tonight r I will have lost all hope in getting back into the swing of things!

Im feeling just like you ellebear & Vm019 :( STS last week with no idea why, went back to basic this week REALLY upped the super speeds, had scan bran everyday and drunk @ least 2litres water and home scales say I have lost 0.5lb! I am really going to lose faith in the plan if this reading is right :( I know SW is not a diet which give massive weekly weight losses but still have over 4 stone to lose so didn't realise I'd struggle so soon

Sorry for moaning (it out my system now!)

Good luck to thursday weighers, you can do it!!!

Morning all,

0.25lbs on for me this week :sigh:

Not a great deal in the grand scheme of things but it's a bit frustrating sometimes isn't it?

I'm a 100% girl and sometimes feel like this :banghead:

But onwards and downwards as they say ;)

well its star week and i expected a gain but i lost 1.5 lbs giving me my 3.5 stone award so 3 stone 8 lbs of so far feeling so good i got a pair of white linen trousers out my wardrobe that my husband bought me 4 years ago and still had th labels on and they do up easily so im very happy today :)

Well I truly regret having a binge week. The 3lb I lost last week, has gone straight back on again :eek: gutted!!

I have been scared back into gear tho now. Brought a really healthy lunch to work comprising of a EL laughing cow and mushroom sandwich on wholemeal bread, carrot sticks, a banana, strawberries and a bag of ryvita minis. Shopping came last night, so im making mushypea curry for tea tonight :D Start as I mean to go on!!

How's you ladies done this week?? xx

Oh dear TT, :( at least you know why its happened and what you need to do to get back on track :)

I lost 1lb so that is me at 16.1! the lowest I've been on SW so far :D only 2lb to get to my official 1 stone!

gonna get back into the exercise this week and head for my award.

Hope everyone else has done well xx

Well I truly regret having a binge week. The 3lb I lost last week, has gone straight back on again :eek: gutted!!

I have been scared back into gear tho now. Brought a really healthy lunch to work comprising of a EL laughing cow and mushroom sandwich on wholemeal bread, carrot sticks, a banana, strawberries and a bag of ryvita minis. Shopping came last night, so im making mushypea curry for tea tonight :D Start as I mean to go on!!

How's you ladies done this week?? xx

Glad your back on track and I am suer you will do well next week.

I had a weigh in on Monday and lost 3.5lbs :) very happy esp after i agined the week before!

How u feeling today?

Hi everyone i lost a pound this week so im really pleased, how are u all doing x

I am feeling really good today, although totally gutted about the gain. Not sure why I do it to myself. :rolleyes: Im just yo-yo-ing at the minute, and it must stop now!! :banghead:

Well done Paula, and a super dooper well done to you Naz!! Did the food diary work then?? lol xx

Back