Thursday Weighers

Wow that is fantastic :D big well done to you!! x

I lost 2.5lbs this week really pleased half a pound off club 10 and I was Slimmer of the Week:D

Down 3lb. But I cheated. I took my shoes off at the scales and my shoes probably weigh about that much! So reckon this weight might have been a STS if I had left them on.

STS. Really really gutted seeing as I stuck to plan 100% and went to 3 gym classes.

Feeling pretty rubbish right now.

Has anyone else stayed the same 2nd wk after a big 1st week loss?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eanceoil said:
STS. Really really gutted seeing as I stuck to plan 100% and went to 3 gym classes.

This happens to my friend every second week like clockwork. Really big loss one week then either STS or small loss. Then big loss again the week after. Give it another 100% week and u will see the results.

hyperuk said:
Gutted I stuck to plan all week and put on a pound :( consoling myself with a box of roses...eek x

I feel ur pain! But for yourself, you need to put the box down and step away. You'll be even more upset next week. ;) lots of hugs.

I am feeling really good today, although totally gutted about the gain. Not sure why I do it to myself. :rolleyes: Im just yo-yo-ing at the minute, and it must stop now!! :banghead:

Well done Paula, and a super dooper well done to you Naz!! Did the food diary work then?? lol xx

Yes it did! but i noticed original plan works for me best! how about u? what plans suit u best?

Also thanks for the diary advice xxxxx

Yep...I have a real pattern going on :confused:

I have a big loss every 5 wks, directly followed the nxt week by only 1/2 lb loss each time. Don't do anything different...wonder if its a hormone thing? xx

One lb off for me!! A pound to go til my stone

Natasha1974 u & I r sticking together- I got 3.5 off & got my 3.5 shiney :0) well done u!

Funky monkey it's so hard... Trying so hard but getting nowhere for a few weeks- so relieved this week cos I've still about 4 stone to lose too probably but I guess it'll take determination and support but we'll get there if we try try try- easier said than done some times .... But keep trying x

Can I join you all? I'm doing it myself as I live abroad and we don't have classes here, Thursday is my weigh in day and this was my first week, down 3lb so happy with that!!

Back