Thursday Weighers

sleepytimesadie said:
Come on babe, you can do this! Pull something out of the wardrobe you want to get back into... look at it, and then plan what you need to do to get in it... All the tools are there including everyone on here to help... Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thank you! I really need that - something to plan towards!!

Just been weighed in. Dodged a bullet this week!! Despite being out for dinner on Sat and eating completely off plan for 2 days due to being in hospital, I am down 0.5lb (as in half a pound). Phew. Right, absolutely need to be on plan this week!!!!

Focus. Plan. Focus. Plan. Focus. Plan.

That's great, this should be just what you needed to focus... Be good, and keep in touch, Chelle xx

1lb off. Hoped for more but I needed to lose something after my STS last week. I might be moving to red and green days this week as an experiment.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My consultant Leigh always says when we only lose a pound, that if we all lost a pound each week by the end of a year we'd all be 52lbs lighter, which keeps me working towards just a pound a week... So well done...

I know it's all in the right direction. Have 4 months to reach my target so I think it's doable. 1 stone 8lbs to go!

I just think about all the time, money and effort I put into losing weight and to see such small results the past couple of weeks has demoralised me a bit :-(

Onwards and upwards!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I STS ... Back to strict counting!

Lost a pound this week. Wasn't expecting it as I've had a really naughty week. Got my 1 1/2 stone award so very happy :) Nothing stopping me this week so set a target of 3. Well done and good luck everyone x

well done to all...
I lost 1lb this week.. better than a mid week peek at the scales led me to hope for, but still not impressed with myself for that...
I will NOT be buying anything in a packet this week ( Alpen lights, Fibre plus, Muller lights etc ) as I keep pigging out on them, eating a weeks worth in 3 days then buying more... :(
Nothing but fresh fruit and veg.. ( I've got enough beans, spaghetti and toms to last me a month ), eggs, and chicken... ...

I put on 2 lbs. I feel like crap now and so demotivated. Ironic thing is I'm so busy working on SW stuff for my new group that opens in 11 days that I've gone completely off plan myself. Apparently it's quite usual for new consultants to do this so I'm not alone
Back to it tomorrow for me *pastes on grin*

I put on 2 lbs. I feel like crap now and so demotivated. Ironic thing is I'm so busy working on SW stuff for my new group that opens in 11 days that I've gone completely off plan myself. Apparently it's quite usual for new consultants to do this so I'm not alone
Back to it tomorrow for me *pastes on grin*

I think we are all guilty of painting on our smiles when the occasion calls but don't forget to look after No. 1. We are the only ones who can do it.

xx

Lost 6lbs. My housemate an I have exercised the same, and eaten the same, and he only lost 2lbs. Confusing stuff. Feeling really motivated to continue now, but I know the gains will be much smaller in future (first week fluke!).

Well done to everyone who lost weight/stayed the same/pinpointed the reasons for their small gains - and I hope that we all have a good week ahead! :)

I lost 5lb! Really chuffed as stuck to it 100%, got SOTW for the first time, my Bronze Body Magic award and 1 1/2stone award! Now aiming for 3lb this week (be a miracle if it happens especially as weighing Wednesday next week) but then I'd have reached Club 10 so here's hoping for a good week x

3lb off for me this week :D just another 3 and I get my 2.5 stone award :D fingers crossed!

Well done everyone else! Keep up the hard work!!

Hi guys, not posted in on the forum before but read plenty of the posts before and picked up some great tips.I'm a Thursday weigher too. I thought I'd had a shocker of a week but lost 2.5 lbs - so I'm all smiles now!

Back