Thursday Weighers

5lb tonight after last weeks 1.5 on. Got my 2.5 stone shiny! Hurrah!
X

2lbs off for me. Well done to everyone with losses and fingers crossed for everyone else to have a good week next week

Hi All :)

Had my first weigh in last night, lost 4.5lbs! Really happy with that just hope I can keep it up. Go on a cruise in July and really want to look good in a lovely bikini!
Good luck to all :) xxx

Well done everyone - some great losses this week. 2lbs off for me which I am so pleased with. I've just been diagnosed with an underactive thyriod and just about to start treatment. Due to this my weight recently has been up and down like a yo yo! Mainly STS or minor gains. Really persevered this week and it's paid off.

2.5lbs off for me :) SOme fab losses, well done everyone x

1.5lb off for me this week - think this is going to be my magic number coz i've now averaged out at 1.5 for the last 5 week :D can't complain at that x

Well done everyone! To anyone who felt disappointed this week - hope the coming week works out better.

0.5lb off this week... Disappointed as I joined a gym & did three hrs work out this week!!! :( Never mind xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Blondee it's probably the exercise that's slowed you down. I've been told it can take a few weeks for your body to adjust to exercise because your body retains more water. So drink lots when you exercise!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Blondee it's def the exercise so don't worry about it. When I upped my exercise my losses slowed then stayed the same for a couple of weeks but now they're alot better :) keep at it! :D

3.5 0ff which i am really pleased i got my half stone award and slimmer of the week xxxx welldone to everyone and if you have had a not so good week dont be to hard on yourself last time i tried to loose weight i was awful when i had had a not so good week and ended up giving up and i have learnt the theses weeks come around for all different reasons and sometimes it out of our control some one told me to ride with them, keep going and look to the next week xxxx

Finally back on track with 2lbs off this week!
Yay. (9lbs to go to get back to where I was!)

lilaloves said:

Brilliant result for u hunni, well done!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lilaloves said:

Well done!! It's so hard to get back on track.

hey ladies not checked in for two weeks i had one week off and the gain half a lb which didnt surprise me coz my two year old was really poorly so last thing i cared about was food, but shes all better now an am back on track aiming for the moon this week :D xxx

Can't go to my class on Thursday as I will be away. Got weighed in tonight instead. Down 1lb since Thursday. I am chuffed. 3lb to go to my club 10.

Back