Thursday Weighers

And I just realised I am below 200lbs. Can't remember the last time my weight was one hundred and something (currently 199!!).

Well done! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you - I'm doing a happy dance. And that 1lb means so much to me. Odd. But it's keeping me very focused on staying 100%.

Hi everyone, just gone back after having a really stressful time at home, and i have put all my weight back on.....ugh.
am ready to get back to my target, but will needs loads of help.....lol

Starting weight 13 stone
Wk 1 07/04/11 1lb loss
Wk 2 14/04/11 1lb loss

Down 2lb for me this week!

Some of you have long signatures, I wanted to add more goals but it tells me my signature is too long, what am I doing wrong?

Put on 3 lb this week im gutted but it is my own fault for being a piggy i live chocolate so easter is a bad time for me, hey ho another week. Fresh start good luck everybody xx

Hi everyone, just been weighed, both Kev and I have lost another 1lb... And I'm due on this week, which usually means a gain... So chuffed... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'm a Thursday weigher

Hi everyone, this is my third week on SW diet and my second day on Minimins, loving it.

Not had a good week this week, :cry:feel really crap as I worked hard and have been exercising like crazy

week 1: 4lb loss
week 2: 2lb loss
week 3: 1lb loss (seem to be losing less and less)

:break_diet:

Congrats to all of you who have been achieving your targets, keep up the good work! :)

Sugar Plum
x

Happy Easter

Going to be good this easter, will save my easter eggs until I reach my goal end of june...going to be tough though :rolleyes:

sugar-plum said:
Hi everyone, this is my third week on SW diet and my second day on Minimins, loving it.

Not had a good week this week, :cry:feel really crap as I worked hard and have been exercising like crazy

week 1: 4lb loss
week 2: 2lb loss
week 3: 1lb loss (seem to be losing less and less)

:break_diet:

Congrats to all of you who have been achieving your targets, keep up the good work! :)

Sugar Plum
x

If you've exercise 'harder' than normal it can take your body a couple of weeks to realise it x plus 7lb in 3 week is awesome, well done! Keep going you're doing great x

Sugar plum I feel the exact same if I am honest in the lead up to starting SW I was hoping to be one of the people who was losing 4-6lb per week and be at target it two months, but hello I am dreaming, it took me along time to put this weight on and slow but steady is obviously the way my body goes, last week I was gutted only losing 1lb but really I need to bear in mind the over all loss, so in 3 weeks have lost 6lb! I too started exercising the same day i started SW, I have been doing Couch to 5K.

Gemini76 said:
Down 2lb for me this week!

Some of you have long signatures, I wanted to add more goals but it tells me my signature is too long, what am I doing wrong?

Hi Gemini - you need to have posted 50 times first.

paulabeard said:
Put on 3 lb this week im gutted but it is my own fault for being a piggy i live chocolate so easter is a bad time for me, hey ho another week. Fresh start good luck everybody xx

Don't feel too bad I put 2 on last week with eating far too much chocolate!!! But it made me get back on it 100% so I will keep u informed if my loss this week wi at 6.30;0)

Good luck everyone on their weigh INS today!

Well done to everyone who has lost weight. And for those who have had a gain - I hope this week is better for you.

:wave_cry: Mornin' guys & gals x

There is deffo a pattern forming :(

0.25 on again!

At least I can now see that I'm going to lose every OTHER week!

It's my flipping cycle ... it's always affected me twice a month and now I can plainly see it is still affecting me. I suppose it's good to have a reason but waiting 2 weeks for a weight loss on the scales is gonna feel like a looonnnnggg time!

xx

Back