Thursday Weighers

Morning all! Can I join in please? Today was weigh in day for my second week on SW and I lost 2lb :D Was hoping for a slightly bigger loss but the evil witch appeared during the night, my first post natal visit so it's going to be a doozy! EEP!

Piggy
x

Booked holiday this week ladies and gents so good luck to you all today and tonight xxx :)

I lost 4lbs but over 2 weeks so a 2 lb a week average. I got my Club 10, 2 stone award and slimmer of the week :D

AND I've meet all my mini goals so will have to make some more!

Sad I know but I do feel proud of myself:eek:

Hi all,

Well done on some great losses this week.

Lost 1 lb this week and got my 1 1/2 stone sticker yay!!

Only a measly 0.5lb for me. Had a sneaky weigh in yesterday and had lost 2lbs but was bit bloated this morning. So hoping for a big loss next week.

eanceoil said:
3lbs! Half stone award! Into the 10 stone bracket finally! And I'm due on! Soooo chuffed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done - love it when this happens as normal us ladies feel mahooosively huge and bloated when due on so woohoo :) xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

1 1/2lbs off for me this week.. so disapointed.... :(

I weighed myself on sunday morning ( I know... naughty me... ) and I had lost 3 lbs from Thursday night...
I was good all week and thought I was in for a good week.. so to have effectively GAINED 1 1/2 lbs since sunday is not good..
I can only assume that me changing my usual roast dinner for chicken and a couple of jacket potato's had something to do with it.. ( 2 largeish 'taters with philly light and some steamed veg and frylite fried chicken.. )
it's either that or I'm not eating enough.. according to the "myfitnesspal" website food tracker thingy, I'm having about half the daily calories I should be to maintain my weight..
I did do some dumbell exercises to try and firm up the bingo wings, but for that to offset whatever losses I would have had mon, tues, wed and thurs, and to even revese it by 1.5lbs would be a lot of muscle gained and water retained..

0.5lbs off me. It's going in the right direction so I'm ok with that :)

Well done to all that had loses! To those of u's with gains (1lb for me) let's get great loses next week!

1.5 off for me :)

Well done everyone!!!

Lost 1lb. Really happy :-D

Then went to the pub with one of the girls from group and we got caught by the consultant having burger and chips! It was a pay day treat and we'll be back on plan tomorrow.

OrangeRachel said:
Lost 1lb. Really happy :-D

Then went to the pub with one of the girls from group and we got caught by the consultant having burger and chips! It was a pay day treat and we'll be back on plan tomorrow.

Ha ha ha! Maybe the consultant had the same idea ;)

Back