Thursday Weighers

I've a pound on after eating ridiculous amounts of fruit and a STS last week :0(

Well done everyone, 1 1/2lb off for me.. Only another 1 1/2lb to get my Club 10 but we're going on holiday tomorrow!

Have maintained the past few weeks but now my 40th birthday is out of the way I can concentrate on SW again. Can't believe I didn't put on after the weekend I had last week!

ColJack said:
Awesome, well done.

Thanks! Well done on your loss this week x

Hi hannie89, well done on the weight loss and good for the rest of your journey :D

I am having to leave your lovely people an move over to the Friday weighers as I have swapped groups :( good luck to everyone and see you around the other SW threads x x x bye x x x

Sorry to lose you on this thread Funkymonkey but will catch up with you on others no doubt...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I lost 1.5lb this week. Another 1.5lb and i will have lost a stone. Fingers crossed for next week. :fingerscrossed:

Mererid said:
I lost 1.5lb this week. Another 1.5lb and i will have lost a stone. Fingers crossed for next week. :fingerscrossed:

That's great, well done! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

ooo tomorrow is Thursday ... PLEEEAASSEE let me have lost, I have been a very good girl! Today is my *cough* birthday and I am not even indulging in wine or cake so I think I deserve a loss :D pretty please.

Good luck num num. I on the other hand am dreading tomorrow as I have been naughty at the weekend! ;)

Thanks Ellebear :) hope I lose a bit more this week... weigh day tomorrow..eek! Congrats on your great weight loss, very inspiring!

Good luck num num. I on the other hand am dreading tomorrow as I have been naughty at the weekend! ;)

you'll be grand! :) just put it in the past. I bet you enjoyed yourself which is the main thing!! :D

Good luck everyone! Hoping to see a loss tomorrow as I've maintained since 28 March!

Back