Thursday Weighers

Vm019 said:
I've a pound on after eating ridiculous amounts of fruit and a STS last week :0(

I cant eat alot of fruit either as i either put on weight or stay same i tend to eat more salad and veg, paula x

3lbs gone and banished forever YAY!! :D

Well I sts, and Kev lost two more, I am not surprised, I did have a bad weekend, but that will make me more careful this week...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

positive note sadie ... you didn't gain :)

NumNumPigsBum said:
positive note sadie ... you didn't gain :)

Yeah I know, and really I should have... But we all want results even when we know we have been errant... Xx Ali... well done love it's A LOSS ! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

1.5lbs off for me this week, Slimmer of the week and month

well sorry to let the side down but i gained 4.5lbs this week, its my own fault way too much chocolate at easter, but i have been brilliant today and if anything its given me the kick that i needed to start following the plan 100% again. Hope you all did ok Paula xx

I'm not getting weighed this week. Having a week off my life, no work, no diet, no choir, no WI. I know I've put on weight because I can see the difference in my waistline. I'm slowly easing myself back into the diet and I'll be back next week, hopefully with an overall gain.

Well done to the losers. Good luck to those yet to weigh x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats everyone! I managed to lose 2lbs this week..woohoo! In one month I have managed to lose 9lbs, lets hope I can stick to it, I really want to be slim by June...let the hard work continue!

well sorry to let the side down but i gained 4.5lbs this week, its my own fault way too much chocolate at easter, but i have been brilliant today and if anything its given me the kick that i needed to start following the plan 100% again. Hope you all did ok Paula xx

You haven't let anyone down hun x We are here for you x

I'm not getting weighed this week. Having a week off my life, no work, no diet, no choir, no WI. I know I've put on weight because I can see the difference in my waistline. I'm slowly easing myself back into the diet and I'll be back next week, hopefully with an overall gain.

Well done to the losers. Good luck to those yet to weigh x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We'll be here when you are ready to come back x

Well done all, I sts (lucky escape) need to get back on track this week :)

Not sure how this came about, difficult week, but I lost 4lbs!

Back