Thursday Weighers

2.5 off!! So chuffed thats 14.5 pounds in 2 weeks :)

Bloody hell, well done!!! So jealous how have you managed that? I think I will be lucky to sts if I dont gain and am sticking to plan and doing c25k every second day!

I have been away on holibobs all inclusive in Turkey - i am sooo worried about tomorrows weigh in :(

The damage was terrible when i looked on Sat morning - but its been slowly reducing since then!

x

I'm really nervous about weigh in. Missed it last week and have had 11 days off plan
:-o

Really hoping I haven't done too much damage. Would hate to see 13 ST at the start of my weight again :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There are a lot of worried Thursday weighers this week...here's hoping that u all do really well tomorrow and that all your fears are totally ungrounded xx

I'm unable to wi this week due to family commitments.....but I'll be back! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good luck everyone. Think I'm going to have my first gain tonight, really don't want to go :( x

STS this week, disappointed I just feel since week 1 it's just getting slower and I really wanted a good start to keep me motivated and very hard when I see so many others down 3-5lbs. Good luck everyone else today :)

Just weighed, both of us are a pound lighter... My no drinking on Tuesday paid off, which means it will encourage me to do it more often...

2lb down for me this week.

Well done on everyone's losses! For those who have gained/STS, chin up! There will be bumps along the way but we all WILL get there :)

xx

Ali* said:
Sorry Thursday Gang - 2lbs on for me :(

But I did go to Tenerife for the weekend so it was oh so worth it ;)

Straight back on the wagon so fingers crossed for next week :rolleyes:

Ali* but you had a good time babe, and sometimes we all have to let our hair down now and again... onward and upward... xx

Dixiechick said:
3lbs off for me. Hopefully that result will keep me on track as I've had a bit of a bumpy ride over the last month or so!

That's a great loss chick... You should be well happy... Xx

Another 2 1/2 off for me :) trying to do at least same again next week then ill be 11stone something. Well done everyone so far and good luck to the evening weighers x

hi everyone :D

is it ok if i join this thread :sign0009: i will be having my first WI tonight so if its ok i will report back later! x

No class today as working so will be next week for weigh in for me. Had sneaky weigh in on own scales and no movement. Fed up as that will only be 2lbs over 3 weeks and have been 100%

One pound off for me, I need to try harder

first weigh in tonight for me.. don't feel like i've lost anything even though i've been 100% :(

karen72 said:
hi everyone :D

is it ok if i join this thread :sign0009: i will be having my first WI tonight so if its ok i will report back later! x

Hello *waves* hope you do well tonight... xx

Beki said:
first weigh in tonight for me.. don't feel like i've lost anything even though i've been 100% :(

You might just surprise yourself and have lost loads... xx

Back