Thursday Weighers

i gained half a pound!! had been really good since weekend too! hopefully it will show next week! i will not fall off the wagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

one and a half pound off for me this week. :-D

Half a pound off for me, considering I feel huge and massively bloated I'm happy.

I've just come home had my final splurge of a medium Easter egg and the bits with it and I'm back to it 100% from tomorrow.

Well done everyone x

Sorry to let the team down.. 2 1/2lb on for me! Went away, had an amazing time and blew the diet big time so looks like still exercising while away helped.. Just got to try getting back on track now

You have got to enjoy yourself occasionally saucy, I don't follow plan if I go away for a weekend etc. Don't worry sure you will have that back off next week. :)

2.5 off this week, joint SOTW with another girl so I let her have the basket. :)

8st shiny too so I'm happy about that, but ran out of room on the cover for the sticker.
Had to start on the inside cover :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I haven't been on here in ages!!! Lost 3 lbs today! That's 22 and 1/2 lbs in total since January! Got my stone and 1/2 award today and was slimmer if the week :)

Well done to everyone x

1.5lbs off for me today and i got my first slimmer of the week sticker very chuffed, welldone to everyone good loss or not your doing something about it xx

Well done eveyone. Just 1/2lb off this week, so I didn't stay to meeting even though I was 100% all week...........why do we punish ourselves so???
I tend to have a poor loss when I try to speed things up with SS foods, I even tried the Super Speed soup this week too. Is it just me??????????

Sue x

i lost 2lb. a loss i know, but for my first week i was expecting more :(

i lost 2lb. a loss i know, but for my first week i was expecting more :(

Don't be disheartened..
It could be down to any number of things..

1, are you doing it properly? weighing and measuring your Healthy extras, counting ALL the syns etc?

2, is it your "star week" or close to it?

3, did you wear / do something different on weigh in day this week to what you did last week? ( wore a different outfit, eat / drink something shortly before comming etc )

4, were you "regular" today or in the past few days?

5, is your new "diet" not that far removed from your previous one?

if you ate fairly well before then it's not such a system shock as it would be for someone going from pie and chips every night for dinner, to fruit, veg and lean meats etc..

Wise words ColJack. In addition, we all need to remember that this is a life change not a quick fix so what happens in a week is relatively insignificant as long as it's generally going in the right direction.

Having said that, I have gained half a lb over the last 2 weeks. Could have been much worse and hopefully next week will be in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops - wrong thread! I'm going it alone at the moment but struggling. My local group weighs on Thursday so I may be back.....;)

Last edited:
Thanks for those words of wisdom OrangeRachael and Coljack. My main problem is that I assume and expect that I'll lose 2/3 lbs every week, realisticaly, I should be grateful for small losess.

1/2 on for me guys!! I've not been for 2 weeks & had 2 weekends off though so I'm happy with that!! But back on it 100% from today!! Xxx

rach_y said:
You have got to enjoy yourself occasionally saucy, I don't follow plan if I go away for a weekend etc. Don't worry sure you will have that back off next week. :)

Thanks so much.. But guess what we're away this weekend as well (a case of all or nothing!), apparently freshly baked homemade biscuits in room on arrival among other things.. Can I resist?! Also on a course on Sunday where food is provided so no idea what we'll get given.
Think what I'll do is just try my best and follow plan the rest of the time.

Hi ladies :)

Is it ok to join in here? I was going to weigh in at home on a Thursday but I lost my main book so I went along to my local class to join & get the books... But I actually enjoyed the class so I'm planning on going to the weekly classes & hopefully it will give me some more motivation too!!

My 1st weigh in after doing it at home was 7lbs :) I started on the Monday & weighed thurs as I wanted thurs as my weigh day so I was really pleased!!

I've just had a muller yog with chopped banana & a broken up hifi bar mixed in with my morning coffee!! It was really nice :)

I had my 1st baby in December so time is limited but I'm hoping I can plan well enough to make it work :) I've done SW in the past, loved the diet & lost 2 stone quickly so fingers crossed.

Anyway, enough rambling from me, hope everyone has a good day :)

thanks coljack :) i know you're right. i'm midway in my cycle and, on reflection, i almost always put on weight at the halfway point (my body's strange like that.. a bit backwards if u ask me lol), so to lose 2lb is pretty good really. hopefully my hard work last week, and this week coming, will show on the scales next time! :) xx

Back